Reviews for Pocket Change
robela chapter 32 . 10/24/2013
I read this fic a third time and each time I liked it more. Thank you for this gift, your story touched me and is in my top 5 favorite fics.
You are very talented!
sarahmegs chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
What an incredible story! Incredible author! I. Felt. EVERYTHING! aWhiteBlankPage don't ever stop writing! I am left wondering Why oh why has it taken a recent plagiarism scandal of epic proportions to introduce me to the amazingness that is Fanfic?! I've been under a rock.
Seriously loved this story!
CassandraLowery chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Intriguing...

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
wazzoes chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
I have just read this again brilliant story
Complete Swan chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
Just read this story for the second time. I'm teary eyed all over again. Love your words. Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.
skysilvia chapter 32 . 10/10/2013
You ARE a writer. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Jane Yolen reference. Unexpected and lovely.
19paraq chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
I just wanted to tell you that you are very talented because through your words you have made me laugh and cry, and I think that's what every writer should do, make you feel as if you were living the story.
twi nana chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
What a simple amazing story, thanks to the wonders of the e reader, I read this over the weekend, and could not put it down...hubs not happy...but wow...simply amazing...just amazing...
Twimomphyll chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
This was one of the sweetest stories I have in a long time, I just loved it!
Still reading HL, waiting for an update Please!
cullensgypsy chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
Man Oh Man...what a powerful and riveting story. Amazing! I am so glad this story was recommended to me as a must read. YOU are an amazing writer. For those just starting to read this fic...hold on...it is truly a story being told from beginning to end. A full circle.
Manchini chapter 32 . 9/29/2013
I read a lot. I review next to never. I just wanted to say that this was a very worthy read. Few things grab your soul like this story, well done. Thanks
Guest chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
Wow.
nhperryman chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Loving the story. I have already cried and laughed. I am having a hard time putting it down and can't wait to see how many more shocks are in store for Bella and how Edward helps her through them. I can't wait to see how Alice reacts to all of it too!'
Unknown Atheist chapter 32 . 9/14/2013