Reviews for Pocket Change
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Like porcupines trying to get close enough to mate.
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Poor Edward seems to be very patient with Bella's moodiness.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I adored Esme's version of last words, especially as she got to say them in person.
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Edward'sDJ chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I might have to peek ahead to check whether there are more cheerful times ahead.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I'm finding Bella's bad attitude hard to understand.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Very sad.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Fascinating start.
meryannmt chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read.

Thank you.
LizziePaige chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
This is an incredible story, Bella and Edward. So well written, it could easily sit on a bookshelf as a best seller. It draws you in and just holds you in place, keeping you there until the end. This was such a complex Bella, and I love the way you showed us why. There were many moments in this book where I was close to tears, or where the tears flowed but the moment Bella opened that present from Rosalie I openly sobbed - that was brilliant writing. Thanks for this story and for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
Have had this story rec'd to me for so long and have seen it on many a friend's favorites list. I finally read it and I'm so glad I did. Wonderfully written. I know your last author's note said your fans made you "feel like a writer", well, you are a great one. I really enjoyed this story.
robela chapter 32 . 10/24/2013
I read this fic a third time and each time I liked it more. Thank you for this gift, your story touched me and is in my top 5 favorite fics.
You are very talented!
sarahmegs chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
What an incredible story! Incredible author! I. Felt. EVERYTHING! aWhiteBlankPage don't ever stop writing! I am left wondering Why oh why has it taken a recent plagiarism scandal of epic proportions to introduce me to the amazingness that is Fanfic?! I've been under a rock.
Seriously loved this story!
CassandraLowery chapter 12 . 10/12/2013

Cassandra :)
wazzoes chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
I have just read this again brilliant story
5,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »