Reviews for Pocket Change
kalizivis chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This is brilliant so far!
volturiwriter12 chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
Loved it, amazing u are
Sapho99 chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Wow! what an amazing story. Thank you for sharing your mind and thoughts. Looking forward to reading more of your
works.
sapho99
Ladydee1 chapter 32 . 2/18/2014
Thank you for sharing this story with as all. It is not often you come across a story full of hope, sadness, regret, fears and above all, the type of all consuming love. The love we all hope to find and share each day of our lives.
Thank you I loved it and you have become one of my favourite authors.
Ladydee1 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I have to say I absolutly love all these characters they are very well written. If this is your first fan fic then your a natural and a genius in the waiting. You have a lovely way you bring the characters to live. Well done. Am a big fun now.. Am hooked.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
One persons loss is not greater then another's. They both lost their mothers. Bella is dramatic and only thinks of herself. It reminds me about a fight two women had...one had lost her child in birth and the other lost her child when the child was 17. She believed she hurt more because. She got the child for 17 years and was taken away. The other thought hers was a greater loss because she didn't get time with her child. Both lost someone important. It's not a contest. Everyone's experiences are different. Bella barley even talked to Charlie...why would she give Alice advise?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
I think Bella has had problems since she was a child. What child wishes a parent dead because they didn't buy them something? My father used to beat my mother. I always wished he would leave us but never wished him dead. Maybe it has to do with someone's upbringing. Maybe she was just a stupid brat or has some issues with her emotions. Still think Bella's a bitch.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I'm actually surprised Alice takes to her after the way she's treated Edward.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Edward is a giant dick. I know this is an Edward and Bella story but the characters just aren't likable. They're selfish, immature, horrible people. They use people. Honestly neither of them deserve a happily ever after.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I feel bad for Tanya. He's using her. I don't understand Bella. She's not the only one in the world who's mother died. She treats everyone like shit. I don't like her at all.
Kate chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I hope they smile.

I'm bot eager for them to, not dying for it at all. They will, I suppose, when you chose the time to be right, but I can't help but wish they smile. When they can. As always, thank you :3
Kate chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
"I love beautifully broken people"?
Yeah, that's going in my list. Thank you :3
Kate chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
That "handful" of reviewers has blossomed into thousands and well... It's that point where the individual reviews stop to matter as much, I guess.
But I've cried harder in this story than I have in a long while, so thank you. This is beautiful. Heart-breaking too, but beautiful all the same.
swan0456 chapter 31 . 1/29/2014
That was a lovely story. I thought it was wonderful the way you used the real life tragedies in their stories. Thanks so much!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 32 . 1/21/2014