Reviews for Pocket Change
Comrade'sRoza chapter 32 . 1/31
mdsngrc chapter 32 . 1/12
This was an absolutely beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it and writing it. I loved every chapter. ;-)

vickyycullen chapter 32 . 1/2
Sobbing, just as I did with every chapter
eyeris806 chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
I don't think I ever read the epi?! WTH it was perfect

and i cried buckets of tears (again)

Thank you.

And I tried to Fave the story and it reminded me that it was already in my fave list #duh #asitshould
eyeris806 chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
It's so inconvenient that ff only lets you review once...i typed up this whole thing a bunch of chapters back and it wouldn't let me post it.

*sigh* really i just wanted to say that i love this fic. Truly. Madly. Deeply.
eyeris806 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I couldn't keep the tears, either : ' (
eyeris806 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Books and break up. I liked that chapter.
eyeris806 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Edward: serial proposer -_-
eyeris806 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
That last scene still breaks my heart.
eyeris806 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
So. This was on TLS classics list and I thought...winter break, why not? And I remember why I've not reread's cuz of lines like "...everyone important in your life leaves an impression in your heart and they stay with you forever" and I start to remember how flipping angsty this was and all the feelings I'm feeling rn are. intense. I can't wait.
heart, me
vickyycullen chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Sometimes I have to stop and go read other stories coz this is too much im too depressed all those Esme words fuck me up idk how you write this things .. so deep they get me
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
Both of your stories have made me cry enough to give water to about three or four countries..seriously you are truly gifted beautiful work you create , allows one to feel and relate to such simple truths it's just like letting go of a breath you've been holding for too long.. wish you had way more stories i would never have enough of your writing . Thank you!
boopgirl chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
WOW! That's all I got!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
3 3 3
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
Thank you for your wonderful heart warming, angsty story. I'm very thankful it was complete - so I could read it straight through. Loved, loved it!

And the last two chapters were pure gold! When I wasn't smiling, I was crying. Fantastic!
5,142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »