Reviews for Pocket Change
3diamonds chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
Wow,Mathis story was oh so great. I saw it here and there, but somehow never came over. But when I saw it on Twilover76's list of all time favorites, I spent the day reading yesterday, until after 4am! And then finishing up tonight. Thank you for this gem, it's a gift you've given us all. I have teared up several times, and when he brought Hope home my hubby looked at me crazy for actually crying hard at 'just a story'. Oh boys, they just ont get it sometimes. Well hope all is well with you nice writing this. Thanks again :)
Swatznik chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I'm loving your writing and how you're telling the story.
StormLondon chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Loving your story so far. Am so happy to have found it. x
ninamccullen chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I loved it!
Chocolatine chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful story, so moving.
Bimini chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
There are some stories you read and forget and then, there are those few stories that will stay with you. This is one of the rare ones. Thank you so very much. Loved it.
smellofpaw chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
What a beautiful story! Thank you very much :-) You are extremely talented and Id love to read more from you!
YankeeDiva chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
Loved this start to finish! Thank you for entertaining me. Exceptional work went into this and it's a MUST read!
Bimini chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
My God just when I think I can breath you do it again!
Bimini chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
This story is amazing. I'm so sucked in.
Amy Shaar chapter 32 . 3/21/2013
Fantastic
Tatarata chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
apk1980 chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Swoon.
I love this so, so much. I'm a horrible reviewer, but this story made me cry real tears and it made me smile.
And I think I might love you just a little bit.
Pictureshow chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
I keep looking at this cursor, blink blink blinking at me and I am afraid I do not have the words to articulate how much I loved this story. I have never reviewed a fix before and I'm probably going to do this all wrong, but I'm going to do it anyways. There isn't a single word I would change in this. I don't think I have never connected to a character in any book, fanfic, newspaper article, or tv campaign as much as I have with the Bella you wrote. Thank you, for having the courage to write down the sad story with the happy ending.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 3/6/2013
Very intense. Complicated and conflicted. The way life is.
5,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »