Reviews for Pocket Change
blondevor chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
Wow...now that I've wiped the tears away I can write. I found this story today and read it in its entirety. It is bar far one of the most moving incredible fanfiction stories I have ever read and I read constantly. I was so touched by your insight and the way you wove this path around all the different emotions. You truly have a gift and we are better after you have shared it with us.

Thank you so much the smiles, the laughter and tears! Amazing!
Twimima7 chapter 31 . 10/24/2012
Thank you for writing this beautiful loving love of a man who knew in his heart of the one and only true love for him and was blessed to have her and their daughters in his life.
Twimima7 chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
Glad Carlisle and Edward have gotten back together for Bella's sake. The relationship of Rosalie and Bella is strange, like Rosalie still dislikes Bella and still have a crush on Edward.
ReaderKat chapter 31 . 10/24/2012
Very sweet story! I absolutely adored the way you wrote about their 2 babies - very touching and felt very real. Thank you for a wonderful and unique Edward & Bella story.
Twimima7 chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
Thank you for your time in producing this chapter.
Twimima7 chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
I'm glad they both went home to Forks.
AnakinSmom chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Beautiful! A haunting story wonderfully told. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with all of us.
Betty Lovegood chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Grrrr! This was so so so good! I finished it a couple of days ago and I'm still digesting everything. I haven't reviewed until now because I went back and forth between reading on my computer and my phone. I couldn't stop reading!

I think you succeeded in telling a very compelling story without being overpowering and tragically dramatic. Yes, it's angsty, but the sweet and sexy moments balance it out, and that's the best you could have done. This Edward is one of the very best I've read in fic. Congratulations!
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
I am stunned. What a chapter.
Twimima7 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Finally she came to her senses. Understanding now why she held herself back from what happened in her past and where she went helped her to redeem what she lost.
Twimima7 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Please don't tell me, Bella is Carlisle's daughter?
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
The ending has me in tears. Such a lovely man.
Twimima7 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Finally, they are together but only for a little while. Will Bella find what she's looking for? I love how patient Edward is in this story and the love this man has for her.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I feel so sad for the both of them. How did they let this happen. Two lost souls wandering the earth. God help them.
purelyamuse chapter 29 . 10/23/2012