Reviews for Pocket Change
Cullen Concession chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Can't wait to get the story behind E and alice. And why he approached B the way he did.
lavishone chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Quite the cliffy here...Thoroughly enjoying this angst-ridden story. It makes the moments of sweetness that much sweeter...
obsmama chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG what is it SUCH a mean cliffy LMAO I loved all the emotion you do such a wonderful job with the emotions
licpa chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
You killed me with this update. I have no theories. Well done!

Thanks for the update.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Whoaaaa
drlena chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
What was Esme talking about?
PattinLethr chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG! You are going to get so many reviews on this one! You are evil and I love you for it! You are a master at storytelling. Perfect.
lavishone chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
I'm enjoying your story...I have been naughty and not reviewing each chappie..
Cullen Concession chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Profound thoughts for a ten year old!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
It hurts my heart to see two people in so much pain.

And Mike Newton- what a prick!
AllThingsEdward chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
What the heck? I guess I will have to wait until Wednesday...or the time after that because you will probably be tricky and give Bella's POV first, huh? :) just giving you a hard time, awesome chapter as usual.
Lettersie17 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Omg Lady! Cliff hangerrrrr

*SOBS* When Edward said I love you and she didn't say anything, and he said he felt like crying... there is nothing that hurts me more then a crying boy. Siigh. Their sexy times are SO SO cute though that it takes away some of the pain.

Ok I have NO idea what is going on. I know they aren't related... you're not crazy ;) I'm honestly pretty clueless as to what happened but I know I am just DYING for more.

Is it Wednesday yet?
tumls chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG... u totally didn't leave us hanging like that! :) I'm anxiously waiting for Wednesday.
Elizabeth Keller chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Whaaaa...! What were the words! Eeeek! I am dying! I cannot wait until Wednesday!
primarycolors chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG WHAT? What did he find? I'll have to go reread to see if I can figure it out.

Love E's overachieving fire. :) Lovely chapter- esp the sweet moments before Alice barged in!
5,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 322 .. Last Next »