Reviews for Pocket Change
tumls chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG... u totally didn't leave us hanging like that! :) I'm anxiously waiting for Wednesday.
Elizabeth Keller chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Whaaaa...! What were the words! Eeeek! I am dying! I cannot wait until Wednesday!
primarycolors chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG WHAT? What did he find? I'll have to go reread to see if I can figure it out.

Love E's overachieving fire. :) Lovely chapter- esp the sweet moments before Alice barged in!
Jenny Window chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I can't even begin to imagine what is in that picture - please don't tell me Edward and Bella are related! No, Carlisle wouldn't have let the relationship go on if that were the case. Well, it's one hell of a cliffhanger you've left us with. Does Bella know all about the history behind that picture and is that why she's been unable to truly give herself to Edward?

I loved Edward's line "I don't need you to say it. I just need you to hear it." Utterly, utterly romantic. Thanks for sharing your writing.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I love the past times you show us. They are so right and then BAM! What a cliffie to dump on us

Is it Wednesday yet...
spazmatazz chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I don't think it would be the obvious answer, that they are brother and sister. That can't be it. It has to be something else. Eeek. Is it Wednesday yet? ;)

I really loved this- "Later, the first path faded and there was only one path again, a wider one, just wide enough for two people to walk side by side." So great. You have such a wonderful way of evoking so much emotion from just a simple sentence.

These two just break my heart, (Edward looking at the photos? "This is what our babies would look like", gah) yet these chapters make my day! :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
My heart aches so bad for these two.
cejsmom chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Omg! I'm at a camp with terrible Internet connection reading this and dying. I didnt want it to end and I was soo worried the connection would die before I finished! I wish I could blame the end in it rather than the story ending where it did. Wed can't come fast enough!

I loved this line: We don't talk about those words. I and love and you. Obviously there is A LOT that they didn't talk about. When Edward was looking at the pictures was he still a teen or an adult? Loved it all!
sassy991 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I'm officially freaking out now. My mind is running wild at the moment. What's in the picture?

I'm so disappointed that Bella didn't say it back to Edward. I sort of expected that she wouldn't if he did say I love you but it still makes me sad. :(

This story makes my heart hurt in the best of ways.
netra2121 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Three things I felt after reading this chapter: 1. I really want a smore now 2. Can I love Edward any more? 3.) Holy mother of a cliffy! What does the pic say, what does it say? and is it Wednesday yet!

I absolutely love love love this story and I am excited to see where this twist will take us.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
What the hell is going on. Don't tell me they're siblings or something(pukes in my mouth)... Post soon!
JB30 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Oh no. I'm really worried about what Edward found. And what Esme was talking about. So so excited to find out! The description of the path to the barn, how it had changed over the years as their relationship changed was heartbreaking. Your writing is very beautiful. Loving this story and looking forward to Wednesday!
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I kind of just want to write, "omg who was in that photo" over and over.

Was Esme a surrogate for Renee maybe? Is that why she has baby pictures? Did Renee leave Bella with Esme for a time, then come back for her? Is it Wednesday yet?

I love this. xoxo
amynic1 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Please dont let them be related! Or, maybe Bella was adopted and that is a pic of her real parents? Im grasping at straws here. CANNOT wait for next update!
crookedsmile101 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
"In the beginning, there was one well-beaten path to the barn. The grass and weeds had long surrendered to Bella's feet before we moved here.

And then there were two paths. One from her house. One from mine.

And now, there are no paths at all. The night hid the change on the walk over. Here in the sunlight, it is clear as ever."

These words... I don't know how many times I read them. I don't know how many times more I wanted to read them. So beautiful. So pure. So great. Just like these...

...I pull her up against me, fistfuls of towel. Lips on hot lips.

simple.. and still hot.

and this..is what broke my heart.

"This is what our babies would look like."

Thank you very much!