Reviews for Pocket Change
cruelmonth chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Holy cliffie! Edward and Bella are related. Or something else awful. Help I'm thinking crazy awful things.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Ummm. I so am thinking that Carlisle is Bella's dad. I don't think that would happen, but that was the first thought in my head. Please let me be wrong.
insanemum chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
WTH! I'm not even going to speculate - I'm just going to hold my breath until Wednesday.
mallmouse chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
hm, what can it be? I really hope whatever it is it has sth to do with Bella turning down his proposal. I'd prefer a logical explanation for that. Thank you, I really like this story :)
xtothey chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
OMG. WHAT? I'm freaking out that like they are brother and sister or some shit. AAACK!

This line killed me:

This is what our babies would look like.
LaV chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
AWESOME cliffie! Is it Wed yet?
lavishone chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I'm enjoying your story...I have been naughty and not reviewing each chappie..

I just want to keep going!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Sorry I whipped right through the first couple of chaps without leaving a review. It's just SO GOOD! You have me so intrigued about what happened between E/B. And I love young Bella's relationship and interactions with Charlie!
TessLouise chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Gah - this was a tough one.
TessLouise chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Oh, the shoes ...

Definitely one of my favorite Edwards ever.
tumls chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
This story is ripping my heart out! I ache for both Edward & Bella so much! Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for more. :)
Invisible5678 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Beautiful story! I apologize for not leaving reviews for each chapter, but I was caught up with reading, trying to put all the little pieces together. Can't wait for the next chapter! xo
Angelesfog chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I think this story is beautiful...a struggle of unrequited love between two people. I like the way that you are writing it including the past experience with the present time...anxious to read more. Thank you for writing.
StarKai88 chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
Booooo. I've run out of chapters to read and now I'm sad.

This story is beautiful. So beautiful. I just want to hug it, and them cuddle with it like Edward and Bella did back then.

Also, do you have a specific age that Bella and Edward are in present day? I'm just curious. :)

Do you have a regular update schedule? I want to know when I'm going to be dropping everything to read the next chapter. :)
phoebelicious chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
Loved it...desperate for the next chapter
5,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »