Reviews for Pocket Change
AllThingsEdward chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I wonder where she is going? Im glad they finally got a good kiss in and she let him know ( in her own way) that it was ok. Looking forward to the next one!
cat5050 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
So incredibly hard-you needed a tissue warning for this one. And yes, it answers a lot of my questions. But not why she can't be with him.
teahoney chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Gah, I admire Bella's courage and her desire to get past the demons of her childhood. I love reading their backstory. Their first kiss at the photo booth (who hasn't done it in their teens?) was very sweet.

I know Rose is jealous of B and E's relationship; I just hope she's not instrumental in their break-up 'coz I can see during Alice's wedding that Rose is still trying to keep E and B apart in the guise of being a 'friend' and helping them. I don't think I like her character here. Looking forward to next update.
michelle0526 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
So excited to have another update so soon after I caught up! Amazing! Poor Edward with Bella sitting on his lap! Kissing in the photo booth! HOT! I admire Bella for what she's going to do! Love this story!
Havefaith chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
When does Edward find out what she's doing? Did he know she was there?
Lettersie17 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I cannot tell you how excited I was to see this update today!

When she sees Edward sleeping in the barn.. my heart. I teared up, because it's like they have this connection, even if they can't get on the same page right now.

And their back story this chapter was SO cute.. how she finally gave into him, and held his hand. And how she finally went over and said why are you so far? :'''') But god what is Rose's problem? Is she jealous? ughhh.

So she IS going to adopt. I give her a million props for that. She's trying to help another child, and I think it's beautiful. This is something I've NEVER read in another fic before. I want her to adopt but I also want mini Edward's in the future ;)

Thank you SOOOO much for updating! And congrats on reading 300 reviews! ;)
MeilleurCafe chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Another beautiful chapter. I love how the trips back in time show us more glimpses of what happened between Edward and Bella. The contrast between the two "photography sessions" was amazing. I love how you constructed that.

The scene where Bella finds Edward sleeping in the barn was just heartbreaking. It seems that as adults, this is what they do: one is conscious while the other is not, in one way or another. One moves forward while the other stays still or steps back.

I think I have an idea of what Bella is going to do, and I hope it helps her feel more fulfilled. It will be interesting to see what happens to her - and to her and Edward.

And I have a strong belief that the next chapter will be just fine. I look forward to reading it whenever you are satisfied that it's done.

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
Iwant2sparkle chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh my goodness, I am so excited for her. Whether she's going to volunteer or going to bring home a baby, it doesn't matter. But I'm assuming she's going to adopt. I'd like to know more behind her reason for doing it, but I'm sure it'll come in time. Adored the chapter. I love the glimpses into their former lives. It's so interesting. Thanks for the update!
lynnpepper77 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Breathless kisses in dark photo booths...that is the stuff dreams are made of. Amazing.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh how I soo badly wanted her to wake him up. The carnival was amazing though so I didn't care. Alice talking to her father took my breath away and now I wonder about Rosalie? Was she jealous after all the joking?
xtothey chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Photobooth kissing is so sweet. What is up with Rosalie's face of stone? Did she want Edward? I wonder if he will know that she came to the barn?
michelle0526 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
All caught up! This story is so so good! You're an amazing writer! I'm am emotional wreck after reading this, but in a good way! Question: How old are Edward and Bella now? The mentioning of trapper keepers and Small Wonder make me wonder if they're my age...so that means they've been separated for a long time! Anyway! I love this story and look forward to more! Great to see you on FB!
michelle0526 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I'm so emotional after reading this chapter! Poor Bella! Beautiful writing!
michelle0526 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
I got teary eyed with Esme! Loving Alice and her no bullshit attitude! Yay! He got on a plane!
michelle0526 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
So good! Alice is the voice if reason! Call him Bella!
4,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »