Reviews for Pocket Change
Acinadisme chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I knew it! That Carlisle is a sneaky bastard. This flashback cleared up a lot of the questions I had. Rosalie is still in Bella's life because she became good friends with Alice. Carlisle asks about Alice because she won't talk to him. I love that Edward realized that he loved Bella in this flashback. I dare say it took him long enough. I am very interested to see where Bella is going and what she will be doing. Thanks for another great chapter.
Acinadisme chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Well damn, that chapter was a heartbreaker. Edward may not have meant to see Bella, but I'm glad fate intervened. Reading about Charlie's death, Bella trying not to break down, and subsequently her breakdown was so sad. I'm glad she had the Cullen's, especially Edward, to take care of her. I can't help but wonder if Carlisle left on purpose so Bella and Edward could talk. Either way, I'm glad the lines of communication are open between them. Beautiful chapter. Thank you.
lebells1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Have a little 'aww' moment at their kiss in the photo booth. :) It made me smile so big that probably make me look like a silly. lol.

Your writing style is really.. good. Is this prose-style writing?, because I'm recently reading a story reminds me of your writing style. The story, however, is different & full of angst..

Really like it, and the last chapter was.. *muse* kinda.. left off.. to bring in the next chapter, I guess?

xx
Acinadisme chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Edward specializes in pediatric trauma? You've just increased his hotness by a million points. I absolutely loved the promise Edward made to Esme."...once you find her, you won't let her go." I hope I'm reading into the ending correctly and he's going to try and fulfill his promise. I love that you love beautifully broken people. I couldn't after more. Sometimes it's watching the broken get pieced back together makes you appreciate it more. Wonderful chapter, as always.
anne-tu chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
This is a really really good story. I found it on MsEm's favorites. I couldn't stop reading. I wonder what actually happened when Bella said no? I mean to me, it doesn't seem like such a big deal if she wasn't ready. Maybe it was the way she said it. And what's up with Rosalie? Present and past Rosalie seems like she's jealous of Bella because she was able to capture Edwards attention when she couldn't which is very cannon. But I do t see her holding a grudge for that long. She told Bella that Edward was happy when Alice knew that he wasn't. I'm a bit frustrated with present Edward.
Acinadisme chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Bella's going to adopt? Wow. I think that nighy be what she needs in her life. Once again, another great chapter
Acinadisme chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Well that was certainly a rollercoaster of a chapter! I think there's a part of me that feels bad for Tanya. I can't imagine spending ears with a man only to find out he's never really loved me because he's still in love with his ex. I am proud of him for ending the relationship. I was worried for a minute that he was going to propose when Tanya found the ring. I loved this chapter's flashback. It showed quite well the depth of Edward's feeling for Bella. I wonder if she ever fired out what happened to her picture. great chapter. Thank you.
Acinadisme chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
That was honestly one of the best first kisses I have ever read, and trust me, I've read quite a few. It was so completely innocent and simple. I'm glad that Edward went through with it even though Bella tried avoiding it. And even though it didn't end all that well, it was still wonderful. I love that in the description of the owling adventure you were able to give us a glimpse of the childhood Edward never got to have. It seems that Edward and Bella were made for each other. They are both willing to do whatever it takes to make the other happy. The latest question I have and can't wait to learn the answer to is why Bella feels the need to lie to protect herself. Was it her mother's death? Was it Charlie telling her she can't say what she feels? I hope I'm in the right direction. If not, I'm sure I'll get there soon enough. Thanks for a great chapter :)
Acinadisme chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
.God. I never, even for a minute, suspected that Edward had a girlfriend. Especially since he was so concerned with Bella not being single and bringing someone to the wedding. He's obviously not over Bella so I really hope he keeps that ring tucked in his drawer for a long time. I wanted to tell you that I really like the flashbacks throughout the chapters. You write them very well. Thank you for another great chapter.
Acinadisme chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Well, now I understand why Edward was anxious to see Bella again at a wedding and why he punched the drunk out after he asked if Bella and Edward were married. This just leads to more questions that I'm looking forward to finding out the answer to. Between the fight, the wind, and the food, Alice has the worst luck ever. I hope her marriage goes smoother than her wedding. Thanks for another great chapter.
InMahMind chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I just found this story and read it through without hardly any pause. Love it! So beautifully written, so heartbreakingly sad. Cant believe this is your first fic! I really feel for these charachters and hope they will find their way back to each other. Goes to story alert immediately!
Jenny Window chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Awww..so much to love in this chapter until I got right to the end...you are really trying to kill me! I was so excited when I realised that Bella was heading for the barn. Then the gorgeous day at the carnival. Wonderful line "I'm tired of always being my own biggest obstacle." Loved that she took that chance - he didn't need to be asked twice! Rosalie and Alice seemed to get a kick out of it all, but I wondered about R's stony face during the drive home - is she still interested in Edward? I endorse Edward's no gum policy, by the way - nasty stuff. Yep, it was all good until Bella turned around and walked away from the barn. Nooooooo! Just kidding - I know you've got a grand plan and can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Thanks for sharing.
Twiggalina chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I really love this story!Generally I don't like stories that have flash backs but I really like the way it's done in this story.
twilly chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I'm just starting Pocket Change, and I'm hooked already. JSYK, I totally saw on your profile where it said, "I had this sad story with a happy ending in my head. It wouldn't leave me alone, so I decided to write it down and here we are." That's this story, right? So here's my offer; rip my heart out, make me cry and wail and beat my pillows. It's ok to make me hurt like I'm living it, but you have to promise to put me back together with the HEA. Deal? :)
Acinadisme chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Even without knowing what happened with Edward and Bells, it's obvious he still cares about her. Why else would he ditch his family on holidays just so Bella could spend time with his family and wouldn't have to be alone. Edward's family moving to Forks after his mother's death sorta has an 'Everwood' feel to it. That probably wasn't your intention, but I like it. I absolutely loved Edward's mother's quote "Everyone important in your life leaves an impression in your heart and they stay with you forever." This may have to become my words to live by. The more I read, the more I love this story. Thank you.
5,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »