Reviews for Pocket Change
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Really fantastic. I love the angst. It's angst without assholes, kwim?
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
First chapter I'm reviewing. This is fantastic. Really. This chapter, especially. Your Edward is one of the beautiful ones. His hurt and pain feel like a knife to my gut.
Francisca Swan chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I saw this rec'd on a different forrest and decided to check it out. SOOO glad that I did. It has been a while since I have read a fic that gripped me instantly and sucked me in completely. I haven't stopped reading until I ran out of chapters. So well written. Love it.
wootmoot chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Great story
licpa chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I wanted Bella to wake Edward so badly. Great chapter. THanks for the update.
Isobel9 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
So heartbreakingly beautiful. I cried. A lot. Thank you for these words. You are amazing
mallmouse chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
read it in one sitting, really liked it, added it to my favorites and my alerts

nadstar3 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I can't believe this is your first fic. You are doing great. The story is sorely under-reviewed. It's seriously one of the best I've read. Good job!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This story makes me cry.. i love it :)
nadstar3 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Holy sheet this is the most angsty story I have ever read. and that is a compliment. I feel liken want to have these 3 sit down and hash it out. They so obviously still have strong feelings for each other.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ok ... you got me. Hope she kicks Rosalie in the face at some point. :-)
JB30 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Loved the flashback this chapter and seeing the moment when Bella finally gave in to her feelings, finally felt something wonderful. I love how caring, loving, supportive Edward was with her. And I love that he slept in the barn. I really really hope this trip helps her. These two are just lost without each other. Really loving this story and looking forward to more!
JB30 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I almost cried with her. You write Bella's heartbreak and pain beautifully. I feel it in my bones. I love that Edward told her she is beautiful when she cries. As awkward as their dinner was I am glad they were in the same room with each other, sharing the same space finally. I love that Bella has this tradition with Carlisle. I really hope her trip helps her start to find some peace. Helps her feel. How heartbreaking that she is so conditioned to push down all her emotions, just going through the motions in life. So curious where you are taking these two. Beautiful, heartbreaking chapter.
JB30 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I am really curious if he is getting on a plane to go see her. Its so sad just how lost these two are without each other. I hope they can find their way back. It was really sweet that Alice showed up to kick him into gear. Great sister. And his memory of Esme was heartbreaking. Wonderful story you are telling and looking forward to more!
KLL77 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Read this whole story last night and had to review today...this story owns me and made me emotional 3x last night.

Love the angst goodness! Keep up the wonderful work :)
5,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »