Reviews for Pocket Change
JB30 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I am really curious if he is getting on a plane to go see her. Its so sad just how lost these two are without each other. I hope they can find their way back. It was really sweet that Alice showed up to kick him into gear. Great sister. And his memory of Esme was heartbreaking. Wonderful story you are telling and looking forward to more!
KLL77 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Read this whole story last night and had to review today...this story owns me and made me emotional 3x last night.

Love the angst goodness! Keep up the wonderful work :)
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
What a concoction of this Bella and Edward

What joy and what a hearache

how many years?

Bella is opening another window in her life

Fingers crossed!

Chilly Howdy chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Hey thanks for the wonderful update :o) see you next time :o) Chilly x
cruelmonth chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Loved the opening line. I completely get this Edward and the incongruence of working with horrors, but finding your own life the more frightening terror.
cruelmonth chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Super hooked on your angsty fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
rushed chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I was sure the older Edward and Bella were going to sort their sh*t out at the end of this chapter based on what was going on with the younger two (well, start to anyway). But I guess this chapter was more about Bella taking big steps and risks - just in different kinds of ways. Thank you.
grabadietcoke chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
It was so nice to read a happier memory from her - where she let herself feel something. When she grabbed his hand, I wanted to cheer for her. Not just because its Edward, but for taking a chance and embrassing another human being in some way, proactively. I love that Alice was inspired to offer her own olive branch. I hope that working with orphans will help her start to reconcile her own loss. Those children have a way of taking your entire heart over. I know, really well. I've given mine over twice. )
grabadietcoke chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Oh Edward. He will just live to see her one time per year? What a lonely existance. I am so sad for him. And for Alice and Carlisle - he was a parent that just didn't know how. It seems like Bella became his second chance. He failed his children in their grief and so he tried to help Bella in hers? So much damn pain.
FNAtwi-hard chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I am absolutely in love with your story. The story is so heartbreaking. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm so glad sydneyalice recommended this story.
grabadietcoke chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
So she lost Charlie on Mother's Day, when they were all supposed to remember the two lost mothers. That's heavy. I love that Carlisle had that tradition with Bella, that he at least saw her annualy. It was hard to read that Edward got on a plane to go to his family and not to Bella but at the same time it was good.

I wonder where she is going to volunteer. I like that better than adoption, which was what I first thought. At least at this point in her life (I have NO problem with adoption in her future if it were to go that way.)

Your story is addictive in great ways.
grabadietcoke chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I thought that's where that was from. I am old enough to remember when Erma was dying and I cried over that passage. I was relieved when Alice came to rescue him before he just fell all the way into the bottle. So now, I'm hoping he's flying to NYC!
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
So she doesn't know the connection between their mothers yet, very interesting. And she is so much like Esme in their love of books. I wonder though, does he love Bella or does he love the connection to his lost mother? He seems so focused on her before she even knows who he is.

I wonder if this means she will adopt - or if she will just volunteer. I like that bit about her calling Alice, I was feeling like she had no connections in the world and given how much blame Rosalie still held over her, I wondered why Alice even invited her to the wedding.
grabadietcoke chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Wow - this chapter takes some processing..

..I thought the photo had been Renee with Bella but no, it was the mothers. They were friends, that's how he knows of Bella. I wonder how much he knew or if they were in touch. Him rescuing her books, that was everything. I loved that.

Tanya - yes, I think he did keep it where she would look. I thought of that when I read the dresser drawer so many times. If you've been together for years, you might snoop. She loved him and would have settled. He's right though, she's angry, but he's right that she shouldn't settle for someone that's only in half way.
twilly chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Yay! - this is all. I want more to much to slow down and actually say anything. :)
5,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »