Reviews for Pocket Change
Grace222 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
You write beautiful words. Interesting characters and great storytelling!
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Needless to say, I have a stupid grin on my face after reading this.

I love the flashbacks, and the emotions all tied up in knots. And Alice saying just that one word to Carlisle made me want to cry happy tears.

As always, loved it. :)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I loved the memory scene from Bella. Such a wonderful kiss. I would love to see Edward's POV of the picture and kiss.

Can't wait for more!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Such a lovely story. I really feel your words. It's a shame that they can't figure things out yet, but hopefully once they do, they will appreciate what they have and will be able to hold on to it.
SusanQ chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Tanya. I suppose I couldn't have expected him to remain alone, too. Now that he's seen Bella, I wonder what he'll do about that sparkly ring.
dragonfly336 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Loved it! I absolutely loved the picture scene at the carnival...both actually. I loved when he told her that was enough, when she was scooting back. I wonder why? *giggles* The kiss was fantastic.

Damn present day Bella! I woulda gone right up there and snuggled into him, even if only for old time's sake!

Looking forward to the next update!
amwine chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very sad, but very interesting. I can't wait to get caught up! Great job...thanks!
SusanQ chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Your story was rec'd - I think on ADF and oh,I love it. I just realized I got all the way here without checking in.

Off to read more...
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Being of service can be such a life changer. I am hoping only for the best for Bella.
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I can't really say anything but for Edward to hold strong. Bella's on the right path now for self-discovery and hopefully, some clarity and healing.
xIGiveUpx chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Thanks for the box of tissues! I have a feeling I'll be through it quickly. ;)

Loved this chapter so much. First, it reminded me of when my hubs and I started dating. I was the one who took his hand! Second, Bella is awakened to her feelings when her friends tell her what she can't seem to see for herself. Third, because Edward is adorkable. And fourth, Bella is going to a third world country to give love and attention to kids who have lost their parents, everything - because she knows what that feels like.
Parker137 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hi. Congratulations on writing your first story! You've done a beautiful job. I'm just going to admit that I've already read through to chapter 12. I'm both sad and hopeful for them. Esme's words in later chapters left me in tears. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
coldplaywhore chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Damn it... I don't want her to leave, but I know she feels like she has to. Excellent update.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
This story is amazing. More times than I can count it has left me in tears and still hoping these two find some peace and happiness with each other. Great job!
Acinadisme chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
She found Edward! She must know he still wants to be close to her. It's going to be a long month. I can't wait to see what happens when she returns home. They really need to sit down and have a conversation that lasts longer than three sentences. The flashback to the carnival was perfect. I love how Bella began to take charge. I also found it funny that the sweet, innocent form didn't know why Edward didn't want her sitting too far back on his lap and why he couldn't look at her after. I absolutely loved the photo booth kiss. Who am I kidding...I love everything about this story. It mixes the perfect amount of angst and sweetness. I am so glad I decided to read it tonight. Now I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter with everyone else. Thank you! Beautiful story!
5,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »