Reviews for Pocket Change
SusanQ chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
I loved the interaction with the nun - and Bella's revelation.
SusanQ chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I can't help feeling bad for Tanya, which is a refreshing switch. She seems to be a villain in so many stories.
Lulabell75 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for more!

Lula
SydneyAlice chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Absolutely fantastic writing. My heart breaks for both of them.
SusanQ chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Oh, that kiss. Equal parts amazing and sad.
reblit chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Just found this today. Great writing and plot!
Grace222 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
You write beautiful words. Interesting characters and great storytelling!
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Needless to say, I have a stupid grin on my face after reading this.

I love the flashbacks, and the emotions all tied up in knots. And Alice saying just that one word to Carlisle made me want to cry happy tears.

As always, loved it. :)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I loved the memory scene from Bella. Such a wonderful kiss. I would love to see Edward's POV of the picture and kiss.

Can't wait for more!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Such a lovely story. I really feel your words. It's a shame that they can't figure things out yet, but hopefully once they do, they will appreciate what they have and will be able to hold on to it.
SusanQ chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Tanya. I suppose I couldn't have expected him to remain alone, too. Now that he's seen Bella, I wonder what he'll do about that sparkly ring.
dragonfly336 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Loved it! I absolutely loved the picture scene at the carnival...both actually. I loved when he told her that was enough, when she was scooting back. I wonder why? *giggles* The kiss was fantastic.

Damn present day Bella! I woulda gone right up there and snuggled into him, even if only for old time's sake!

Looking forward to the next update!
amwine chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very sad, but very interesting. I can't wait to get caught up! Great job...thanks!
SusanQ chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Your story was rec'd - I think on ADF and oh,I love it. I just realized I got all the way here without checking in.

Off to read more...
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Being of service can be such a life changer. I am hoping only for the best for Bella.
5,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 .. Last Next »