Reviews for Pocket Change
Dolly.Reader chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
She's grasping for bravery in her life. I hope that she can achieve it. Her faith in herself will hopefully allow her to have Edward in her life.

Thanks-
Acinadisme chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
This chapter left me with so many questions! Why is Rosalie still involved in Bella's life after high school, what truce, what grudge? I'm going to assume the woman in the picture with Bella's mom is Edward and Alice's mom. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for a great chapter.
xIGiveUpx chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Crying, that's what I'm doing - for the past few chapters now.
Acinadisme chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
After hearing from multiple people how amazing this story was I knew I had to read it. I can already tell from the prologue that it's going to be heart wrenching. I am very excited to read the rest.
xIGiveUpx chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Alice is awesome.
xIGiveUpx chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Oh these two are just so sad it makes my heart ache.
insanemum chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
That was just all kinds of lovely! I felt sad that she didn't speak to Edward, but I understand and I hope that it at least makes her feel a bit hopeful. The "flashback" scene was just lovely. They have been so tentative around one-another and this just all fell away in this chapter. So now Bella is off where? Obviously some third world country - to volunteer with a NGO? This will be very interesting :)

Caroline

(Twific Crackmum)
Indiapale chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This is a great story. Completely sucked in and wondering what happened to break them up. Of course we won't know until the end right :). Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope she lets Edward know about her volunteering before it's done.
Twilight44 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh, man, they could use a Dr. like E over there! I hope he goes.
spazmatazz chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh gosh, I love these two. They always seem to find their way to another without trying. I love that he was there in the barn, too.

Photobooth kisses, so so sweet. Edward probably thinks he won the lottery with Bella kissing him and holding his hand on her own accord, lol. (And I totally have one of those old fashioned photos taken at a carnival from ages ago, lol)

What an awesome thing for Bella to do, helping those children. She has really grown as a person by leaps and bounds.

So lovely, as usual. Thank you. :)
cat5050 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Angst, yes. I am so incredibly sad that she didn't wake him in the barn, tell him where she was going, tell him goodbye. I am so lost about why they couldn't get through all of whatever it was to be together. Your writing is so incredible. The bits of the past that feel like home, the bits of the present that are lost and yearning. I don't really know why it touches me so, but you have me crying every chapter now.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Great story...love it as you know ;) Glad you are acclimating to facebook. Get your friends and family to vote for you for Fic fo the week tonight :)

Is Bella going to adopt a baby? Wonder when Edward will figure it out.

xo

nic
obsmama chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Loved it so much packed in the sweet first loves the broken love now the longing then and now GAH love it!
xIGiveUpx chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
jarkin33 Fic Fare rec'd this and she was right. This story is amazing. It has totally sucked me in. I'm enjoying how you flash back. It's working very well.
primarycolors chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh, my heart is breaking for all that she denies herself! The photo booth was so so sweet and hot and perfect. I want these two to find their way to each other in the worst way!

Good luck with the bear. :) it will be lovely no matter what.

xoxo