Reviews for Pocket Change
skinnylove1 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
omgosh. I was recommended by SydneyAlice to read this fic and I am so glad I looked it up! It is all kinds of magic and even though they're at odds, there is so much love there and I couldn't stop reading. This story really is special, I love it. Please please please update soon! I will put it on story alert! :) You just gained a new reader. hehe
ClosetRobsessed chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Hello,

I love this story so far. It's very well written and beautifully told. My heart hasn't ache this much since Hydraulic Level 5. I saw your story recommended on ADF. I am so glad I started to read your story tonight. It's truly a gem. I can't wait to learn more about what happened between E and B. I don't mind all the heartbreaks as long as there is a HEA.:)

Thank you for sharing your story!

On to the next chapter now...
Cartnee chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Beautifully broken people. What an fantastically accurate description of these two. I do hope they smile again.
nadstar3 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
WTF bella's just leaving? Just like that? Why didn't she wake Edward? And where is she going?
Cartnee chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
I lov everything about this story. I especially love the glimpses into the past that give us pieces to their puzzle.
EchoEra chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This is one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever read.

I just want to give them all smooshy cuddles and tell them it'll be ok! Actually, I think I need someone to do that to me whilst reading this!

Saw this on ADF, so glad I checked it out :)
nadstar3 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
A question for you: why is Bella so closed off to Edward in the first place? Is it because of guilt that she wished her mother dead and then it happened (tragic story, by the way)? I'm Not understanding. Poor Bella. So alone in the world. Why won't she let someone in?
nadstar3 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Esme's journal writing brought tears to my eyes.
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Really fantastic. I love the angst. It's angst without assholes, kwim?
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
First chapter I'm reviewing. This is fantastic. Really. This chapter, especially. Your Edward is one of the beautiful ones. His hurt and pain feel like a knife to my gut.
Francisca Swan chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I saw this rec'd on a different forrest and decided to check it out. SOOO glad that I did. It has been a while since I have read a fic that gripped me instantly and sucked me in completely. I haven't stopped reading until I ran out of chapters. So well written. Love it.
wootmoot chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Great story
licpa chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I wanted Bella to wake Edward so badly. Great chapter. THanks for the update.
Isobel9 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
So heartbreakingly beautiful. I cried. A lot. Thank you for these words. You are amazing
mallmouse chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
read it in one sitting, really liked it, added it to my favorites and my alerts

5,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 .. Last Next »