Reviews for Pocket Change
insanemum chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
That was just all kinds of lovely! I felt sad that she didn't speak to Edward, but I understand and I hope that it at least makes her feel a bit hopeful. The "flashback" scene was just lovely. They have been so tentative around one-another and this just all fell away in this chapter. So now Bella is off where? Obviously some third world country - to volunteer with a NGO? This will be very interesting :)

(Twific Crackmum)
Indiapale chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This is a great story. Completely sucked in and wondering what happened to break them up. Of course we won't know until the end right :). Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope she lets Edward know about her volunteering before it's done.
Twilight44 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh, man, they could use a Dr. like E over there! I hope he goes.
spazmatazz chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh gosh, I love these two. They always seem to find their way to another without trying. I love that he was there in the barn, too.

Photobooth kisses, so so sweet. Edward probably thinks he won the lottery with Bella kissing him and holding his hand on her own accord, lol. (And I totally have one of those old fashioned photos taken at a carnival from ages ago, lol)

What an awesome thing for Bella to do, helping those children. She has really grown as a person by leaps and bounds.

So lovely, as usual. Thank you. :)
cat5050 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Angst, yes. I am so incredibly sad that she didn't wake him in the barn, tell him where she was going, tell him goodbye. I am so lost about why they couldn't get through all of whatever it was to be together. Your writing is so incredible. The bits of the past that feel like home, the bits of the present that are lost and yearning. I don't really know why it touches me so, but you have me crying every chapter now.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Great it as you know ;) Glad you are acclimating to facebook. Get your friends and family to vote for you for Fic fo the week tonight :)

Is Bella going to adopt a baby? Wonder when Edward will figure it out.

obsmama chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Loved it so much packed in the sweet first loves the broken love now the longing then and now GAH love it!
xIGiveUpx chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
jarkin33 Fic Fare rec'd this and she was right. This story is amazing. It has totally sucked me in. I'm enjoying how you flash back. It's working very well.
primarycolors chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh, my heart is breaking for all that she denies herself! The photo booth was so so sweet and hot and perfect. I want these two to find their way to each other in the worst way!

Good luck with the bear. :) it will be lovely no matter what.

majose chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
why didn't she say anything to him?
sarabara081 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
LOL at Edward's 'most likely' boner at the old fashion photos! And I loved how Bella grabbed his hand with confidence and their kiss in the photo booth... basically I loved the whole chapter! :)
AllThingsEdward chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I wonder where she is going? Im glad they finally got a good kiss in and she let him know ( in her own way) that it was ok. Looking forward to the next one!
cat5050 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
So incredibly hard-you needed a tissue warning for this one. And yes, it answers a lot of my questions. But not why she can't be with him.
teahoney chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Gah, I admire Bella's courage and her desire to get past the demons of her childhood. I love reading their backstory. Their first kiss at the photo booth (who hasn't done it in their teens?) was very sweet.

I know Rose is jealous of B and E's relationship; I just hope she's not instrumental in their break-up 'coz I can see during Alice's wedding that Rose is still trying to keep E and B apart in the guise of being a 'friend' and helping them. I don't think I like her character here. Looking forward to next update.
michelle0526 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
So excited to have another update so soon after I caught up! Amazing! Poor Edward with Bella sitting on his lap! Kissing in the photo booth! HOT! I admire Bella for what she's going to do! Love this story!
5,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 330 .. Last Next »