Reviews for Pocket Change
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Being of service can be such a life changer. I am hoping only for the best for Bella.
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I can't really say anything but for Edward to hold strong. Bella's on the right path now for self-discovery and hopefully, some clarity and healing.
xIGiveUpx chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Thanks for the box of tissues! I have a feeling I'll be through it quickly. ;)

Loved this chapter so much. First, it reminded me of when my hubs and I started dating. I was the one who took his hand! Second, Bella is awakened to her feelings when her friends tell her what she can't seem to see for herself. Third, because Edward is adorkable. And fourth, Bella is going to a third world country to give love and attention to kids who have lost their parents, everything - because she knows what that feels like.
Parker137 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hi. Congratulations on writing your first story! You've done a beautiful job. I'm just going to admit that I've already read through to chapter 12. I'm both sad and hopeful for them. Esme's words in later chapters left me in tears. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
coldplaywhore chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Damn it... I don't want her to leave, but I know she feels like she has to. Excellent update.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
This story is amazing. More times than I can count it has left me in tears and still hoping these two find some peace and happiness with each other. Great job!
Acinadisme chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
She found Edward! She must know he still wants to be close to her. It's going to be a long month. I can't wait to see what happens when she returns home. They really need to sit down and have a conversation that lasts longer than three sentences. The flashback to the carnival was perfect. I love how Bella began to take charge. I also found it funny that the sweet, innocent form didn't know why Edward didn't want her sitting too far back on his lap and why he couldn't look at her after. I absolutely loved the photo booth kiss. Who am I kidding...I love everything about this story. It mixes the perfect amount of angst and sweetness. I am so glad I decided to read it tonight. Now I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter with everyone else. Thank you! Beautiful story!
Acinadisme chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I knew it! That Carlisle is a sneaky bastard. This flashback cleared up a lot of the questions I had. Rosalie is still in Bella's life because she became good friends with Alice. Carlisle asks about Alice because she won't talk to him. I love that Edward realized that he loved Bella in this flashback. I dare say it took him long enough. I am very interested to see where Bella is going and what she will be doing. Thanks for another great chapter.
Acinadisme chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Well damn, that chapter was a heartbreaker. Edward may not have meant to see Bella, but I'm glad fate intervened. Reading about Charlie's death, Bella trying not to break down, and subsequently her breakdown was so sad. I'm glad she had the Cullen's, especially Edward, to take care of her. I can't help but wonder if Carlisle left on purpose so Bella and Edward could talk. Either way, I'm glad the lines of communication are open between them. Beautiful chapter. Thank you.
lebells1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Have a little 'aww' moment at their kiss in the photo booth. :) It made me smile so big that probably make me look like a silly. lol.

Your writing style is really.. good. Is this prose-style writing?, because I'm recently reading a story reminds me of your writing style. The story, however, is different & full of angst..

Really like it, and the last chapter was.. *muse* kinda.. left off.. to bring in the next chapter, I guess?

xx
Acinadisme chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Edward specializes in pediatric trauma? You've just increased his hotness by a million points. I absolutely loved the promise Edward made to Esme."...once you find her, you won't let her go." I hope I'm reading into the ending correctly and he's going to try and fulfill his promise. I love that you love beautifully broken people. I couldn't after more. Sometimes it's watching the broken get pieced back together makes you appreciate it more. Wonderful chapter, as always.
anne-tu chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
This is a really really good story. I found it on MsEm's favorites. I couldn't stop reading. I wonder what actually happened when Bella said no? I mean to me, it doesn't seem like such a big deal if she wasn't ready. Maybe it was the way she said it. And what's up with Rosalie? Present and past Rosalie seems like she's jealous of Bella because she was able to capture Edwards attention when she couldn't which is very cannon. But I do t see her holding a grudge for that long. She told Bella that Edward was happy when Alice knew that he wasn't. I'm a bit frustrated with present Edward.
Acinadisme chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Bella's going to adopt? Wow. I think that nighy be what she needs in her life. Once again, another great chapter
Acinadisme chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Well that was certainly a rollercoaster of a chapter! I think there's a part of me that feels bad for Tanya. I can't imagine spending ears with a man only to find out he's never really loved me because he's still in love with his ex. I am proud of him for ending the relationship. I was worried for a minute that he was going to propose when Tanya found the ring. I loved this chapter's flashback. It showed quite well the depth of Edward's feeling for Bella. I wonder if she ever fired out what happened to her picture. great chapter. Thank you.
Acinadisme chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
That was honestly one of the best first kisses I have ever read, and trust me, I've read quite a few. It was so completely innocent and simple. I'm glad that Edward went through with it even though Bella tried avoiding it. And even though it didn't end all that well, it was still wonderful. I love that in the description of the owling adventure you were able to give us a glimpse of the childhood Edward never got to have. It seems that Edward and Bella were made for each other. They are both willing to do whatever it takes to make the other happy. The latest question I have and can't wait to learn the answer to is why Bella feels the need to lie to protect herself. Was it her mother's death? Was it Charlie telling her she can't say what she feels? I hope I'm in the right direction. If not, I'm sure I'll get there soon enough. Thanks for a great chapter :)
5,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 330 .. Last Next »