Reviews for Pocket Change
dragonfly336 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Again...I am loving this. It makes my heart hurt.
dragonfly336 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
So good! Loved it!
dragonfly336 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
It must suck for her to be so alone, even if it is by her own doing. Looking forward to reading more!
Lettersie17 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Of course she meant it! She should have said yes...sigh. BTW i love his and Alice's relationship. Theyre close and real with each other. Shes not overbearring and annoying like in other stories. Just a typical sister, being there for her brother. Him and Bella need to fix this, they're miserable apart :( I want to hug and hold my heartbrokenward / sensitiveward
Lettersie17 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Ugh his face when she said "Edward were friends right." he so wants to be more with her, he loves her. She just can't give in yet..afraid of losing someone close to her again or something. This Edward needs to be named sensitiveward bc he's so sensitive for her and just cares about her so much. She loves him too, just differently bc of her defensive mechanisms she has up.
Lettersie17 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Phew. Thank god the Tanyanxiety didn't last long. What he did for her with those books is incredible. What a sweet, sensitive man who just wants this girl to open up to him. Sigh I adore this Edward.
Lettersie17 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
That's the thing about re reading, you find things you may have missed. Like I kissed this amazing line "He tastes like Christmas. Sweet and spicy. Soft and scratchy." my god I wan a Christmas tasting Edward too! And boy their first kiss was swoony. Poor Bella had an episode, thank god Edward is there for her...even if she does lie and shove him away
dragonfly336 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Well personally I'm glad that Tanya's gone...although he was a little harsh when he said he lied. I also had a feeling that Edwards mom was in the picture with Rene.
Lettersie17 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Damn why is ther ALWAYS a Tanya. God its obvious how much he still loves her...
dragonfly336 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Lettersie17 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I should have said yes...I shouldn't have propsed. The main lines of this story that hold so so much meaning. Each one truthful in their own mind. I love these two. Everything in this story just...fits.
Lettersie17 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Sigh. Poor heartbroken Edward. I like that you choose a barn instead of a meadow, a little twist on canon is nice to read.
Lettersie17 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love Charlie and Bellas relationship. It's not easy, but there is love there. You can see it and feel it.
dragonfly336 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This story is killing me! Loved the first kiss even though she kinda fell apart at the end.
Lettersie17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yep. I'm re reading and leaving you pretty reviews for each chapter bc u deserve it :)
5,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 333 .. Last Next »