Reviews for Pocket Change
Lettersie17 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I cannot tell you how excited I was to see this update today!

When she sees Edward sleeping in the barn.. my heart. I teared up, because it's like they have this connection, even if they can't get on the same page right now.

And their back story this chapter was SO cute.. how she finally gave into him, and held his hand. And how she finally went over and said why are you so far? :'''') But god what is Rose's problem? Is she jealous? ughhh.

So she IS going to adopt. I give her a million props for that. She's trying to help another child, and I think it's beautiful. This is something I've NEVER read in another fic before. I want her to adopt but I also want mini Edward's in the future ;)

Thank you SOOOO much for updating! And congrats on reading 300 reviews! ;)
MeilleurCafe chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Another beautiful chapter. I love how the trips back in time show us more glimpses of what happened between Edward and Bella. The contrast between the two "photography sessions" was amazing. I love how you constructed that.

The scene where Bella finds Edward sleeping in the barn was just heartbreaking. It seems that as adults, this is what they do: one is conscious while the other is not, in one way or another. One moves forward while the other stays still or steps back.

I think I have an idea of what Bella is going to do, and I hope it helps her feel more fulfilled. It will be interesting to see what happens to her - and to her and Edward.

And I have a strong belief that the next chapter will be just fine. I look forward to reading it whenever you are satisfied that it's done.

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
Iwant2sparkle chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh my goodness, I am so excited for her. Whether she's going to volunteer or going to bring home a baby, it doesn't matter. But I'm assuming she's going to adopt. I'd like to know more behind her reason for doing it, but I'm sure it'll come in time. Adored the chapter. I love the glimpses into their former lives. It's so interesting. Thanks for the update!
lynnpepper77 chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Breathless kisses in dark photo booths...that is the stuff dreams are made of. Amazing.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Oh how I soo badly wanted her to wake him up. The carnival was amazing though so I didn't care. Alice talking to her father took my breath away and now I wonder about Rosalie? Was she jealous after all the joking?
xtothey chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Photobooth kissing is so sweet. What is up with Rosalie's face of stone? Did she want Edward? I wonder if he will know that she came to the barn?
michelle0526 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
All caught up! This story is so so good! You're an amazing writer! I'm am emotional wreck after reading this, but in a good way! Question: How old are Edward and Bella now? The mentioning of trapper keepers and Small Wonder make me wonder if they're my age...so that means they've been separated for a long time! Anyway! I love this story and look forward to more! Great to see you on FB!
michelle0526 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I'm so emotional after reading this chapter! Poor Bella! Beautiful writing!
michelle0526 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
I got teary eyed with Esme! Loving Alice and her no bullshit attitude! Yay! He got on a plane!
michelle0526 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
So good! Alice is the voice if reason! Call him Bella!
MissSherrie chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
I read all 11 chapters this afternoon on the recommendation of coldplaywhore. I really like it!

Can't wait for more.

Cheers,

Sherrie
lynnpepper77 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
She may not belong to him, but her heart does, even if she hasn't admitted it yet.
nola09 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Found your story today. Could not stop reading. Edward is a Saint and hopefully Bella will get it together before it is too late. It would help too if they would communicate a little better.
Twilight44 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Edward is coming home! I feel so very sorry for him.

This story is tearing at my gut in an unpleasant way.
Twilight44 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
That was awkward. why did they waste this time?
5,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 333 .. Last Next »