Reviews for Pocket Change
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting! Heard a lot of good things about this story!
Dolly.Reader chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Oh, so amazing! There were several times where I read a line and it grabbed at my heart. I would want to stop and copy it so I could tell you, but I couldn't stop reading, I just had to keep going.

I really felt the scene between Edward & Carlisle. It made me feel like I was in the room.

I'm so pleased he's not giving up on her!

Jenny Window chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for giving us the comfort of Edward's epiphany in the barn. So many things fell apart after Esme died, but the terrible distances between her loved ones seem to have healed over time. Alice has learned to forgive, live and love again and now perhaps Edward and Carlisle will grow closer if they are going to be working together. Emotionally, Edward has always kept his word to his mother "...promise me once you find her, you won't let her go." We have only had glimpses of the reasons for the demise of the relationship, but Edward has never been able to let her go. We know that Bella feels the same way. I'm dreaming of the day when she returns to the barn and they will be in their home together. Enjoying your writing so much. Thanks for sharing.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I love your words. You feel every emotion they do. Beautiful yet painful.
teahoney chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Damn! aWBP, when are you going to leave my eyes dry so I can, at least, read your words properly. Although I'm thankful for this chapter 'coz I can see a sliver of hope towards Edward's decision. I just hope that they will talk before Bella leaves. I can't wait for next update...
amynic1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Edward's love for Bella is so sweet and strong. And, Im feeling some hope now for these two since he's staying in Forks. Cannot wait for more!
faniac chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Unlike most story in the angst categorie on this site, I can truly empatize with your characters. They are both unhappy and missing each other and yes, they did hurt each other but it was not gratuitious. They both had real and understandable issues.

Even though this story is full of pain and angst, I can't help but feel all warm and full of hope when I'm done reading an update. I can see them working on reparing the damage and finding their way back to each other but most of all, I can acually believe it and really, really want it. :)

Again, beautiful story & beautiful characters.
Lulabell75 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Ugh! Hurts so good! Can't wait for more!

dragonfly336 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Wow.. such a great story...I am looking forward to the rest. Beautiful.
dragonfly336 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Again...I am loving this. It makes my heart hurt.
dragonfly336 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
So good! Loved it!
dragonfly336 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
It must suck for her to be so alone, even if it is by her own doing. Looking forward to reading more!
Lettersie17 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Of course she meant it! She should have said yes...sigh. BTW i love his and Alice's relationship. Theyre close and real with each other. Shes not overbearring and annoying like in other stories. Just a typical sister, being there for her brother. Him and Bella need to fix this, they're miserable apart :( I want to hug and hold my heartbrokenward / sensitiveward
Lettersie17 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Ugh his face when she said "Edward were friends right." he so wants to be more with her, he loves her. She just can't give in yet..afraid of losing someone close to her again or something. This Edward needs to be named sensitiveward bc he's so sensitive for her and just cares about her so much. She loves him too, just differently bc of her defensive mechanisms she has up.
Lettersie17 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Phew. Thank god the Tanyanxiety didn't last long. What he did for her with those books is incredible. What a sweet, sensitive man who just wants this girl to open up to him. Sigh I adore this Edward.
5,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 333 .. Last Next »