Reviews for Pocket Change
Twilight44 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I wish I knew what she said to Alice
Twilight44 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
So sad but he was right to do it if he really feels that way.
coldplaywhore chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
NOOOOOO I'm all caught up and dying for more. What the heck? This is a really awesome story and I promise to pimp it to everyone I know. I just need more to read :)
Twilight44 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
This Bella seems truly fucked up. This Edward seems wonderful.
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
They sure are a pair of sad sacks huh?
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Woo hoo... effort has been made :) I like it!
michelle0526 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Owling with Edward! Yes! So sad for Bella and what she went through. I've got such an anxious feeling and my heart is still beating fast. I'm such a wimp with angst but I'm loving this story.
michelle0526 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Noooo! Not Tanya! My heart hurts!
michelle0526 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Mmm. Possessive and protective Edward! He proposed and She said no? Why Bella, why?
michelle0526 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
My heart breaks for both Edward and Bella and the pain they've had to deal with. Really liking this Edward.
michelle0526 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh no! What did Bella do? Moving on..
coldplaywhore chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I forget who rec'd this story to me, I think it was on twitter, but I'm completely enthralled. I'm review fail, but its because I keep reading. :) Thanks for writing.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting! Heard a lot of good things about this story!
Dolly.Reader chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Oh, so amazing! There were several times where I read a line and it grabbed at my heart. I would want to stop and copy it so I could tell you, but I couldn't stop reading, I just had to keep going.

I really felt the scene between Edward & Carlisle. It made me feel like I was in the room.

I'm so pleased he's not giving up on her!

Thanks-
Jenny Window chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for giving us the comfort of Edward's epiphany in the barn. So many things fell apart after Esme died, but the terrible distances between her loved ones seem to have healed over time. Alice has learned to forgive, live and love again and now perhaps Edward and Carlisle will grow closer if they are going to be working together. Emotionally, Edward has always kept his word to his mother "...promise me once you find her, you won't let her go." We have only had glimpses of the reasons for the demise of the relationship, but Edward has never been able to let her go. We know that Bella feels the same way. I'm dreaming of the day when she returns to the barn and they will be in their home together. Enjoying your writing so much. Thanks for sharing.
5,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 334 .. Last Next »