Reviews for Pocket Change
insanemum chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Man this is a hard read! But I love it :)
Iwant2sparkle chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
OH! Is he coming back now? I need to know where Bella is going! Gah. You're killing me here. That's the crappy part of catching up in a fic...you're left wanting more. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Aww, the convo she had with her mother before the wreck broke my heart. The interaction with her doorman in NYC makes a helluva lot more sense now and I wonder what else will come up to tie all of this together.

This chapter was so emotional. I really do adore this story.
rushed chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I love the way the two stories you tell in each chapter relate to each other. Another beautiful, heartfelt chapter. Thank you.
Havefaith chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I'm so choked up right now. I need air. Your writing is so raw in it's honesty.
Havefaith chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I'm in tears. Reminds me of when my mother in law died. Beautifully broken indeed.
team rob chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Iwant2sparkle chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I'm not a holy roller by any means, but I do believe and love that she found some kind is comfort in a church. I don't know if you intended anything by that, but I just wanted to let you know that I liked it.

I'm anxious to see what she's going to do with an orphan? Volunteer? Adopt?

Thanks for sharing this story.
obsmama chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I can't even tell you how much I loved this chapter. He belongs to her always has. the tiny details made this so much more GAH loved it.
primarycolors chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Ugh. Grief is so messy and horrible and unpredictable. Interesting about Alice and Carlisle. And I was waiting to see how Rosalie was brought into the friendship.

I love the back and forth from the past to the present- different sides to a puzzle we're slowly piecing together. Of course, you have the box lid with the whole picture. ;) Enjoying this so much!

And people are finding you! You deserve the attention. :D

xoxo

Robin
drlena chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
where is bella going? I hope she goes straight back to forks when she comes home.
lynnpepper77 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Now the "Bella is an orphan" makes complete sense. Sometimes you wonder just how much emotional trauma can one person take. Her words to her mother before the accident, how can one person carry all that guilt. It is no wonder she has shut herself off completely. Maybe her volunteer work will help her.
Twiggalina chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This story is so lovely even in it's sadness.

Really wonderful!
licpa chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm intrigued by the prologue and looking forward to more.

Thanks
Iwant2sparkle chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Ok, so now I see that he said that as an apology, but I know bella didn't take it that way. My, my, my. These two have weaved themselves into quite a mess, haven't they? I hope they can straighten it out. Very good story.
5,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »