Reviews for Pocket Change
crookedsmile101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
could you please tell your words not to cut through me?
xtothey chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Dude. That whole chapter made me teary eyed! I hope it doesn't get much worse than that. HE LOVES HER. Will they tell each other? Will they work this out?
Chilly Howdy chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
OMG my heart goes out to these kids! They had only themselves to rely on for the longest time its no wonder they are so stuffed up! Friend sure! If he keeps on telling himself that he might believe it one day! See you next time :o) Thanks for the wonderful update :o) Chilly x
Lettersie17 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
omg the ending to this chapter. When he goes to the barn and he says he's going to take the job, eat beef stew, see her once a year, etc. My heart can't take it. The love he has for her is so undeniably strong its amazing. I can't wait to see where Bella is going.
Vivv0217 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
A friend rec me your story so happy she did! I love it! I really hope Bella n Edward can fix their problems hate to see these two apart :s
lylytd chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
I can't remember where I saw this fic recced but I'm so happy to find it. You're an amazing writer. I look forward to more. :)
xtothey chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Ugh. So good. Is she adopting a baby? I know we are a long way from finding out what exactly happened and what is coming next - but I want them together dangit! lol
lovelywendy chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
i totally cried. D:
mo kagen chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I followed a rec from ADifferentForest.

I'm so anxious to learn more about these two! but I have to read something fluffy right now, while I wait...
cullenezious2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sigh...I don't what should I say.

Such a wonderful story...thanks for sharing. Can't hardly wait for the next! Can't hardly wait for the next!
alimede chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I've found this story today and I spent a couple of hours catching up on all the chapters. It's heartbreaking and beautiful, and I love your writing...can't wait for the next update! I'm definitely recommending your fic to my friends :)
sarabara081 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I am really liking this story right now and am so glad it was recc'ed to me on twitter! Can't wait for an update :)
SereneinNC chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I heard about this story from Kennedy Nicole Cullen on facebook and I'm so glad I started it. Such a beautifully written story. I can't wait to read as the rest of their history is told. And I am hopeful that somehow they will find their way back to each other.
sarabara081 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I honestly did not expect Tanya to be in his bed! LOL
sarabara081 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011