Reviews for Pocket Change
lovelywendy chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
i totally cried. D:
mo kagen chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I followed a rec from ADifferentForest.

I'm so anxious to learn more about these two! but I have to read something fluffy right now, while I wait...
cullenezious2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sigh...I don't what should I say.

Such a wonderful story...thanks for sharing. Can't hardly wait for the next! Can't hardly wait for the next!
alimede chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I've found this story today and I spent a couple of hours catching up on all the chapters. It's heartbreaking and beautiful, and I love your writing...can't wait for the next update! I'm definitely recommending your fic to my friends :)
sarabara081 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I am really liking this story right now and am so glad it was recc'ed to me on twitter! Can't wait for an update :)
SereneinNC chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I heard about this story from Kennedy Nicole Cullen on facebook and I'm so glad I started it. Such a beautifully written story. I can't wait to read as the rest of their history is told. And I am hopeful that somehow they will find their way back to each other.
sarabara081 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I honestly did not expect Tanya to be in his bed! LOL
sarabara081 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
My heart is aching already! 3
sarabara081 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The end of the prologue where you talk about change was very beautiful and poetic. :)
evilnat chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Such a beautiful story and another beautiful chapter.

So sad but I hope there is a HEA for them.

Thanks for the update.
Eosophilia chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This story is amazing, you have such a way of describing things that the characters are feeling in so little words that it leaves me breathless. I am in awe at how completely intriguing this story is. Amazing. Can't wait for an update!
SmittenPDKitten chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
At least they are finally talking to each other a little. I wish Edward would have said more. Said something.

Hopefully, the communication will both seem to want that.

Thanks for updating.
AllThingsEdward chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Well hopefully this is a step in a good direction for them. They are finally talking to eachother. Thanks for the update, this is definitely a new favorite!
Lettersie17 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I saw this recc'd on twitter, and I'm so glad I read it. This is just the type of story I've been looking for...angst, epic love, something so real and vulnerable. I REALLY adore this story. Best new story I've read in months. I'm looking forward to more.
Mom23xx chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Wonderfully written! Love this story.
5,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »