Reviews for Pocket Change
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
They sure are a pair of sad sacks huh?
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Woo hoo... effort has been made :) I like it!
michelle0526 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Owling with Edward! Yes! So sad for Bella and what she went through. I've got such an anxious feeling and my heart is still beating fast. I'm such a wimp with angst but I'm loving this story.
michelle0526 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Noooo! Not Tanya! My heart hurts!
michelle0526 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Mmm. Possessive and protective Edward! He proposed and She said no? Why Bella, why?
michelle0526 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
My heart breaks for both Edward and Bella and the pain they've had to deal with. Really liking this Edward.
michelle0526 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh no! What did Bella do? Moving on..
coldplaywhore chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I forget who rec'd this story to me, I think it was on twitter, but I'm completely enthralled. I'm review fail, but its because I keep reading. :) Thanks for writing.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting! Heard a lot of good things about this story!
Dolly.Reader chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Oh, so amazing! There were several times where I read a line and it grabbed at my heart. I would want to stop and copy it so I could tell you, but I couldn't stop reading, I just had to keep going.

I really felt the scene between Edward & Carlisle. It made me feel like I was in the room.

I'm so pleased he's not giving up on her!

Jenny Window chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for giving us the comfort of Edward's epiphany in the barn. So many things fell apart after Esme died, but the terrible distances between her loved ones seem to have healed over time. Alice has learned to forgive, live and love again and now perhaps Edward and Carlisle will grow closer if they are going to be working together. Emotionally, Edward has always kept his word to his mother "...promise me once you find her, you won't let her go." We have only had glimpses of the reasons for the demise of the relationship, but Edward has never been able to let her go. We know that Bella feels the same way. I'm dreaming of the day when she returns to the barn and they will be in their home together. Enjoying your writing so much. Thanks for sharing.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I love your words. You feel every emotion they do. Beautiful yet painful.
teahoney chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Damn! aWBP, when are you going to leave my eyes dry so I can, at least, read your words properly. Although I'm thankful for this chapter 'coz I can see a sliver of hope towards Edward's decision. I just hope that they will talk before Bella leaves. I can't wait for next update...
amynic1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Edward's love for Bella is so sweet and strong. And, Im feeling some hope now for these two since he's staying in Forks. Cannot wait for more!
faniac chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Unlike most story in the angst categorie on this site, I can truly empatize with your characters. They are both unhappy and missing each other and yes, they did hurt each other but it was not gratuitious. They both had real and understandable issues.

Even though this story is full of pain and angst, I can't help but feel all warm and full of hope when I'm done reading an update. I can see them working on reparing the damage and finding their way back to each other but most of all, I can acually believe it and really, really want it. :)

Again, beautiful story & beautiful characters.
5,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »