Reviews for Pocket Change
teahoney chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
OMG! aWBP, as if you haven't squeezed the blood out of my heart, now you're stomping on it too! When can these two get a break and just smile. I just love Carlisle, bless his heart...
teahoney chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
"I would teach my son the importance of finding a girl to love, the girl, and I would make him promise not to let her go once he found her."

Poor Esme. I think she had an intuition that this day will come. I know Edward tried to hang on to Bella and I hope he will not give up. aWBP, I wonder if this is a HEA story? Just wanna know...
teahoney chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Oh, young love! It would have been perfect if they were not so broken especially Bella.
teahoney chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Oh, what a relief! Tanya leaving without a fight. I do feel bad for her but at least Edward did the decent thing and not lie to her. She should be thankful for that.

I can see from the flashbacks that Edward is really falling deep with Bella while Bella looks like she doesn't do emotions at all. She might be 18 but she's still that 6 yr old in the prologue.
teahoney chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
What a sad life. I wonder if Bella had a therapy for what happened when her mother died. I think she is still suffering from that. I wonder when Charlie died.

P/S. I'm having a hard time sifting the present and the past. Do you think you can separate them by maybe ITALIZE the past so it would be easier to read? Thank you. I really love this story.
teahoney chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I wonder if Tanya knows about his past. If she doesn't, then poor girl; otherwise, if she does, then I don't have any respect for her. Looks like Edward didn't have any closure at all. All he does is run away from his problems.
teahoney chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
OMG! I can't breathe. So, Edward proposed to Bella and she refused. Poor Edward, being the Emo guy he is, I know he ran and tucked his tail between his legs without having a 'talk-out' with Bella. I bet he just went on full-on self pity and did not think of her feelings. Jeeebus, they need to talk...
teahoney chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Oh, good to really meet Edward now. I wonder what happened between him and Bella. I can't wait to read more...
teahoney chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
My heart breaking for Bella. I wish I can just reach out and smack Rose. Wow, such a bitch!
teahoney chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*sooooob* You got me at prologue...
spazmatazz chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Thanks to primarycolor's rec on Twitter I just devoured your story and wow, I'm completely blown away. I know you said you weren't a writer in your profile, but I beg to differ on that. ;) You are so talented and your words so beautiful.

I'm a sucker for this kind of romance. They are so close, yet so far. Bella's story is just heartbreaking, especially in this last chapter. My heart goes out to her. And this Edward, what a sweetheart. I swooned many times at all the little things he's done for Bella, even down to beating the crap out of Mike. ;) The owling, saving her books from the barn, etc etc...so sweet. Asking her to call him and tell him about her trip gives me hope for these two. It's a step in the right direction.

I'm so curious to know what Bella is up to, as it seems super important to her. Absolutely looking forward to the next chapter! :)
lebells1 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I like your story. I like your writing style. And I like how your story makes me feel. Little.. drabble-ish.. bit of heartache, sorrow, yearning to be loved, forgiven, and just.. be with the one you love. Hurt, confusion, pain of losing your love ones.

It's all in this story.

I like your story. :)

Thank you.

xx
Peels chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I'm SOOO glad I found this story! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Hey hun :o) thanks so much for the wonderful update! So he flew out to Forks and I be damnned if Bella wasn't there at the same time! Very subtle of Carlisle having to be called into work! At least Edward wasn't yelling at her this time but it still seemed like he didn't want to talk to her! See you next time :o) Chilly x
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
It's so beautifully written and still so hard to read when all I want is for one of them to open up just a little bit an let the other one in. But I have hope and faith in you :)

So see you on Wednesday