Reviews for Pocket Change
suzala chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! THANK YOU!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
UGH. KILLING. ME. Love your words. Had to re-read a couple times bc I was confused where the transition was. You have a small fan base built right in the The Lemonade Stand group lol.

Do consider a sep fb. No pressure lol. Oh and primarycolors just joined fb and TLS.

Added you on Twitter :)

xo
lylytd chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I burst into tears after reading the last lines of this chapter. It has been a long time since a ff evoked such a strong emotion in me. I have to reread other chapters. I don't think I got them all after the first time I read them. Oh, how I wish I were better at English to express my feelings.

P.S.: Thanks for ur msg and this story is not "little" at all.
licpa chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This line broke my heart "She has a life that doesn't include me. I have a life that means nothing without her."

I'm glad BElla went back to Edward's room in the flashback. It seems like Edward is always giving of himself. He needed her then and thankfully she went to him.

I was a little hopeful at the end of the chapter.

Thank you for the update.
licpa chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
My heart is broken for Bella losing her mom and dad. This chapter was very emotional. I haven't read anything like this is a long time. Thanks for sharing.
licpa chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
The Edward & Esme scene was very emotional. Her list made me teary.

THanks for sharing.
licpa chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I wonder what Bella's idea is.
licpa chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Whew! It's over. I'm so glad Edward didn't settle for second best.
licpa chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Gah! Bella is so lonely.
licpa chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
OMG! Edward is with Tanya! It's not a good sign that she did not come to his sister's wedding.

THanks for the update.
licpa chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I completely agree with Bella. I hate massages (by strangers ;) ).

I love how protective Edward is of Bella.
licpa chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I love the Edward/Alice relationship. He loves her so much.

THanks for sharing.
licpa chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
It's interesting that Edward went right to Bella. THey have an immediate connection.

Thanks for the update.
amynic1 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
This chapter was so very sad. And even sadder how they have almost switched places, emotionally. Or how Edward doesnt realize her feelings for him. Im so loving this!
allthelittlestars chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
if only they said what they actually felt :( Where is bella going? what is her plan?
5,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »