Reviews for Pocket Change
amynic1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Oh crap Tanya? Dammit. I am now, after 5 chapters, seriously in love wt this Edward..*swoon*
amynic1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Can Edward be any sweeter wt Alice's wedding? Damn! And why the hell would bella say no? Just kidding. Im thinking it has to do wt her mother? Thank God Im reading this wt 10 chapters in cause the suspense would kill me :)
amynic1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Wow your writing is poetic and Im already loving this Edward!
amynic1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
So my friend rec'd this to me on twitter and i have to say Im already intrigued and sucked in. Oh no, what happened wt Bella and Edward...
MeilleurCafe chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I'm enjoying this story very much. I really like how you're developing the characters, and I think your writing style is lovely. You convey a great deal with just a few words, and that's no mean feat.

Normally, I'm not a big fan of angst, but I can see that it's inherent to your story. I don't sense that you're writing angst for angst's sake, and that's usually what would cause me to stop reading. I can really feel the pain that Bella and Edward are holding within, and really, it's several different kinds of pain. They've got the grief and the unresolved emotions that come with losing parents, and they also have the pain and uncertainty of what they feel for each other. I wonder if a lot of other readers are asking you why they don't just put everything behind them and stay together. It's not that easy, though, and I can see you know that in how you're writing this.

It's a beautiful fic. Thank you for writing.

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
SleepMyBella chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This is AMAZING. The emotion you give to the characters is heart-wrenching and beautiful and absolutely perfect. I feel so lucky that I happened to stumble across your story.

Thank you!

xoxo
insanemum chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Man this is a hard read! But I love it :)
Iwant2sparkle chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
OH! Is he coming back now? I need to know where Bella is going! Gah. You're killing me here. That's the crappy part of catching up in a fic...you're left wanting more. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Aww, the convo she had with her mother before the wreck broke my heart. The interaction with her doorman in NYC makes a helluva lot more sense now and I wonder what else will come up to tie all of this together.

This chapter was so emotional. I really do adore this story.
rushed chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I love the way the two stories you tell in each chapter relate to each other. Another beautiful, heartfelt chapter. Thank you.
Havefaith chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I'm so choked up right now. I need air. Your writing is so raw in it's honesty.
Havefaith chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I'm in tears. Reminds me of when my mother in law died. Beautifully broken indeed.
team rob chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Iwant2sparkle chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I'm not a holy roller by any means, but I do believe and love that she found some kind is comfort in a church. I don't know if you intended anything by that, but I just wanted to let you know that I liked it.

I'm anxious to see what she's going to do with an orphan? Volunteer? Adopt?

Thanks for sharing this story.
obsmama chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I can't even tell you how much I loved this chapter. He belongs to her always has. the tiny details made this so much more GAH loved it.
5,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 338 .. Last Next »