Reviews for Pocket Change
ymi2bz4t chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
My husband I were sitting in our family room in Corona, California when the earthquake struck. We were not able to feel the earth move where we were, but felt the aftermath for months after as tragedy unfolded near the epicenter. I will never forget that evening for as long as I live. I am convinced that baseball saved lives that evening... So many more people would have been on the highways at that time (evening rush hour), but thousands were dismissed early by their employers so that they would be home in time to watch the game... I am so enjoying your story! Thanks for writing!
Debra doo chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
What, pray tell is she bout to do?
Debra doo chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
My heart is sad for these two.
yayasimone chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
If this is your first fic, we must have some good hours of reading ahead. The emotions are palpable, and I couldn't stop reading now unless the house was on fire. I absolutely have to know the story of these two.
Toni Masen chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Another excellent story with more tears from me. I had a feeling it would be 9/11. You have a wonderful way of intertwining reality with fiction, don't give it up. :-)
asiula chapter 32 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful... I loved it! Thank you :)
CAngell chapter 32 . 7/20/2014
Jeez, this was so good! I am adopted- so I have been especially touched and moved to tears by your story. Thank you-
CAngell chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
That was an intense chapter!
CAngell chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I am a new fan- saw this rec'd by another author! So glad I found your story! It's killing me right now, though!
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
xxislandsxx chapter 32 . 7/9/2014
Still one of the most beautiful stories out there. I love every single word from beginning to end.
angietwnsnd chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Made me cry this chapter!
angietwnsnd chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Just started this story and love it so far.
Barbara29 chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
I just read both your stories this and Honest Liar in the course of about 2 weeks. I couldn't put either one down. Your a brilliant author! I hope you continue to write. I would love to read more!
Hhays3 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Fantastic story! I loved it! Great writing!
5,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »