Reviews for Pocket Change
robela chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
I read your story a few times and each time it warmed my heart, thank you for writing it!
Abby Gast chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
This has meant so much to me since the start. Something just resonated with me, with these characters, even though my life hasn't been anything like theirs. Until this chapter. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my all-time favorite novels and I named my son Harper Wyeth in honor of that. Amazing. Thank you!
NewTwilightFan chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Still blown away that this is your FIRST fic. You made every word count, where as I tend to let the word count run away from me ;). This is the kind of story that I have to take in small bites because every chapter is so dense with emotion. I kind of need to process it before moving forward. I guess in my opinion there are two kinds of good: the stories that you can't put down and you sprint to the finish and then frantically flip the last blank pages hoping it's a trick and there really is more. . . and stories like this which need to be savored and explored by the conscious and subconscious inch by inch, page by page. I have a feeling I'll be re-reading, too, once I do finish.
Abby Gast chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
This chapter was without a doubt worth the entire sink full of dirty dishes that are still in the sink. Simply beautiful writing. Stunning.
Abby Gast chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
Gaaaahhhh! With the cliffhanger! I have things to do, you know. A life to live. I can't just sit around all day and read. *grumbles* *moves onto next chapter*
Abby Gast chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I really wish I could remember what other fic I read that rec'd this one, so I could go back and thank that author. Just a few chapters in and I'm totally hooked. I'm not usually big on angst; I find it generally frustrating, but I feel so much empathy for your Edward and Bella. I'm in that weird place where I want to rush through so I can know the whole story, but I want to slow down so that I can savor each piece.
NewTwilightFan chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Let this be a testament to your incredible writing. . . I could not pause between chapters to leave a review. This is just too engrossing and powerfully written. I absolutely love it! I'm forcing myself to stop now, but I'll come back for more soon. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
A good friend of my recommended this story. So glad she did. Wow, what a start!
Debra doo chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
Thank you times a million.
ymi2bz4t chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
My husband I were sitting in our family room in Corona, California when the earthquake struck. We were not able to feel the earth move where we were, but felt the aftermath for months after as tragedy unfolded near the epicenter. I will never forget that evening for as long as I live. I am convinced that baseball saved lives that evening... So many more people would have been on the highways at that time (evening rush hour), but thousands were dismissed early by their employers so that they would be home in time to watch the game... I am so enjoying your story! Thanks for writing!
Debra doo chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
What, pray tell is she bout to do?
Debra doo chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
My heart is sad for these two.
yayasimone chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
If this is your first fic, we must have some good hours of reading ahead. The emotions are palpable, and I couldn't stop reading now unless the house was on fire. I absolutely have to know the story of these two.
Toni Masen chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Another excellent story with more tears from me. I had a feeling it would be 9/11. You have a wonderful way of intertwining reality with fiction, don't give it up. :-)
asiula chapter 32 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful... I loved it! Thank you :)
5,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »