Reviews for Pocket Change
Win chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I just wanna say! Im lovin it so far! You take me back on time! Thank you
NewTwilightFan chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Again, just like with the earthquake, you did not make light of tragedy. You humanized it. You brought the macro scale destruction down to the point where it is real and relatable and shivers across human lives in waves. Their life together has been defined by loss and destruction, but their future will be full of hope and healing. They're putting the fear and pain behind them. I loved this chapter!
NewTwilightFan chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
The moment when she dropped the porcelain fish into the sink and it broke was one of the most emotionally poignant scenes I've ever read. Loss and grieving are very hard to put into words. Somehow you manage it chapter after chapter and they are all so beautiful.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
I've cried for the last five or six chapters. This is such a wonderful story- thanks so much for sharing it.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Hooray! I'm so glad they're finally healing. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Good grief, what next? How many ways is Bella going to have her life turned upside down? Did they have custody of Bella for awhile and then Renee get her back? Or is she really Esme and Carlisle's daughter, and if so, how did Renee get hold of her? Edward needs to tell her asap.

Soooo happy I can click the next button... :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Yay! They still have a ways to go, but finally! they're getting there.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Aaaannnd, Edward made me cry. :(
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Hoping that they're at least approaching a corner, if not turning one yet... :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Aaarrghhh! No! No Tanya! And the sparkly little ring had better either stay in the drawer or go back to the jeweler. :(

Boy, I'm glad I can just hit the next button!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Gah, this is heartbreaking. :( Glad I can hit the next button... ;)
NewTwilightFan chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Carlisle's pain and guilt are so great, I hurt for him. And it all happened because Renee was careless with the hearts of those around her. But without that, would Edward and Bella have ever met? Their history is so tangled and so filled with pain and regret. They deserve some real happiness. I hope he does 'ask her again some day'!
NewTwilightFan chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
"We're. . . we're Bella and Edward."
"He already knows that."

Some things defy explanation. They just are. (But at least we know they aren't 'friends') *winks*
Cara chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
There is nothing that I can say about this story that will be a big enough compliment. A big enough truth of how I feel other than saying thank you. Thank you for this masterpiece.

I want to squeeze your hands. Twice.
5,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »