Reviews for Pocket Change
NewTwilightFan chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Talk about a curve ball. So what was the story with Renee? How did that happen? Did Renee kidnap her? The curiosity is killing me. Gotta keep reading. . .
NewTwilightFan chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
I remember the earthquake on the news. It was the first time the outside world - current events - made an impact on my childhood. The second time was when we declared war in Kuwait. These events change you, they change an entire generation, even if you don't experience it 1st hand. Katrina, 9/11, many, many more. Thank you for treating this real and tragic event with honesty and compassion. This is a beautiful story through and through.
NewTwilightFan chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
I've been savoring this story one chapter at a time, but this one is such a cliff hanger, I have to keep reading. Your words own my brain right now.
NewTwilightFan chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I absolutely adored every single word of the carnival scene. Thank you!
NewTwilightFan chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
I must be a glutton for punishment. Every single chapter brings me to the point of tears, and yet I keep coming back for more. I just absolutely love this story. Thank you!
Rabeya957 chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I Really,really love your writing style. You touch my heart
NewTwilightFan chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I had tears in my eyes almost this entire chapter. My heart breaks for Bella, never having that Someday with Renee, losing her dad just when she was learning to laugh again. I hope Bella and Edward can piece their lives back together. They obviously can't live without each other!
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Beautifully broken. Your description of your own characters sums it up. There is beauty in joy, true, but tragedy has a compelling attraction, too. The point of contrast. . . . that is where we truly live. I think Esme discovered that.
NewTwilightFan chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I don't have anything to say that I haven't said in previous reviews. I just love this story and your writing style. Every chapter is a treat, so packed with emotion and references to a past and I present that I am anxious and desperate to understand. Thanks so much!
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
I don't usually leave a comment because I don't know what to say that sounds pretty or meaningful or expresses what a story like this one means to me. So, I just gonna squeeze your hands. Twice. Thank you.
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Oh gosh. There really is no right way to do that, is there? He did the right thing telling Tanya the truth, not choosing to live a lie anymore. But that doesn't suck any less for her, does it. *sigh*

My heart was in my throat during the scene where he rescued Bella's books. I can't imagine how I would react if all my books got destroyed!
robela chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
I read your story a few times and each time it warmed my heart, thank you for writing it!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
This has meant so much to me since the start. Something just resonated with me, with these characters, even though my life hasn't been anything like theirs. Until this chapter. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my all-time favorite novels and I named my son Harper Wyeth in honor of that. Amazing. Thank you!
NewTwilightFan chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Still blown away that this is your FIRST fic. You made every word count, where as I tend to let the word count run away from me ;). This is the kind of story that I have to take in small bites because every chapter is so dense with emotion. I kind of need to process it before moving forward. I guess in my opinion there are two kinds of good: the stories that you can't put down and you sprint to the finish and then frantically flip the last blank pages hoping it's a trick and there really is more. . . and stories like this which need to be savored and explored by the conscious and subconscious inch by inch, page by page. I have a feeling I'll be re-reading, too, once I do finish.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
This chapter was without a doubt worth the entire sink full of dirty dishes that are still in the sink. Simply beautiful writing. Stunning.
5,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »