Reviews for Pocket Change
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Hooray! I'm so glad they're finally healing. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Good grief, what next? How many ways is Bella going to have her life turned upside down? Did they have custody of Bella for awhile and then Renee get her back? Or is she really Esme and Carlisle's daughter, and if so, how did Renee get hold of her? Edward needs to tell her asap.

Soooo happy I can click the next button... :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Yay! They still have a ways to go, but finally! they're getting there.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Aaaannnd, Edward made me cry. :(
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Hoping that they're at least approaching a corner, if not turning one yet... :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Aaarrghhh! No! No Tanya! And the sparkly little ring had better either stay in the drawer or go back to the jeweler. :(

Boy, I'm glad I can just hit the next button!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Gah, this is heartbreaking. :( Glad I can hit the next button... ;)
NewTwilightFan chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Carlisle's pain and guilt are so great, I hurt for him. And it all happened because Renee was careless with the hearts of those around her. But without that, would Edward and Bella have ever met? Their history is so tangled and so filled with pain and regret. They deserve some real happiness. I hope he does 'ask her again some day'!
NewTwilightFan chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
"We're. . . we're Bella and Edward."
"He already knows that."

Some things defy explanation. They just are. (But at least we know they aren't 'friends') *winks*
Cara chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
There is nothing that I can say about this story that will be a big enough compliment. A big enough truth of how I feel other than saying thank you. Thank you for this masterpiece.

I want to squeeze your hands. Twice.
NewTwilightFan chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Every step she takes that brings her a little closer to opening up, a little closer to happiness with him, is absolutely beautiful.
blackmistangel97 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
this is one of the mos well written and heart breaking stories i have ever read
your story has inspired me to write again
NewTwilightFan chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
I had no idea what really happened between Renee and Esme. It makes a lot more sense now. How heartbreaking! I'm impressed by Edward's perspective, his acceptance, and his ability to tell Bella the truth even when it's the last thing she wants to hear.
NewTwilightFan chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Talk about a curve ball. So what was the story with Renee? How did that happen? Did Renee kidnap her? The curiosity is killing me. Gotta keep reading. . .
NewTwilightFan chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
I remember the earthquake on the news. It was the first time the outside world - current events - made an impact on my childhood. The second time was when we declared war in Kuwait. These events change you, they change an entire generation, even if you don't experience it 1st hand. Katrina, 9/11, many, many more. Thank you for treating this real and tragic event with honesty and compassion. This is a beautiful story through and through.
5,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »