Reviews for Pocket Change
eyeris806 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I couldn't keep the tears, either : ' (
eyeris806 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Books and break up. I liked that chapter.
eyeris806 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Edward: serial proposer -_-
eyeris806 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
That last scene still breaks my heart.
eyeris806 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
So. This was on TLS classics list and I thought...winter break, why not? And I remember why I've not reread this...it's cuz of lines like "...everyone important in your life leaves an impression in your heart and they stay with you forever" and I start to remember how flipping angsty this was and all the feelings I'm feeling rn are. intense. I can't wait.
heart, me
vickyycullen chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
Sometimes I have to stop and go read other stories coz this is too much im too depressed all those Esme words fuck me up idk how you write this things .. so deep they get me
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
Both of your stories have made me cry enough to give water to about three or four countries..seriously you are truly gifted beautiful work you create , allows one to feel and relate to such simple truths it's just like letting go of a breath you've been holding for too long.. wish you had way more stories i would never have enough of your writing . Thank you!
boopgirl chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
WOW! That's all I got!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
3 3 3
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
Thank you for your wonderful heart warming, angsty story. I'm very thankful it was complete - so I could read it straight through. Loved, loved it!

And the last two chapters were pure gold! When I wasn't smiling, I was crying. Fantastic!
amelia chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
i cried and laughed and smiled all over again! still so beautiful! thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
You made such a big deal in this chapter about September 11 but you failed to put another perspective too... see edward and bella don't appear to be shallow Americans with a micro view of the world. They seem to be the type who would also be concerned about the millions of Afghanis and Iraqis killed as a result of that date. Shame on u author for bringing your personal feelings into this and ruining a good story for me.
Liz113 chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
Wonderful story. So glad you have shared it
Kopec82 chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
Wonderful story, wonderful ending, well done!
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 8/30/2015