Reviews for Pocket Change
Cara chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
There is nothing that I can say about this story that will be a big enough compliment. A big enough truth of how I feel other than saying thank you. Thank you for this masterpiece.

I want to squeeze your hands. Twice.
NewTwilightFan chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Every step she takes that brings her a little closer to opening up, a little closer to happiness with him, is absolutely beautiful.
blackmistangel97 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
this is one of the mos well written and heart breaking stories i have ever read
your story has inspired me to write again
NewTwilightFan chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
I had no idea what really happened between Renee and Esme. It makes a lot more sense now. How heartbreaking! I'm impressed by Edward's perspective, his acceptance, and his ability to tell Bella the truth even when it's the last thing she wants to hear.
NewTwilightFan chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Talk about a curve ball. So what was the story with Renee? How did that happen? Did Renee kidnap her? The curiosity is killing me. Gotta keep reading. . .
NewTwilightFan chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
I remember the earthquake on the news. It was the first time the outside world - current events - made an impact on my childhood. The second time was when we declared war in Kuwait. These events change you, they change an entire generation, even if you don't experience it 1st hand. Katrina, 9/11, many, many more. Thank you for treating this real and tragic event with honesty and compassion. This is a beautiful story through and through.
NewTwilightFan chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
I've been savoring this story one chapter at a time, but this one is such a cliff hanger, I have to keep reading. Your words own my brain right now.
NewTwilightFan chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I absolutely adored every single word of the carnival scene. Thank you!
NewTwilightFan chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
I must be a glutton for punishment. Every single chapter brings me to the point of tears, and yet I keep coming back for more. I just absolutely love this story. Thank you!
Rabeya957 chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I Really,really love your writing style. You touch my heart
NewTwilightFan chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I had tears in my eyes almost this entire chapter. My heart breaks for Bella, never having that Someday with Renee, losing her dad just when she was learning to laugh again. I hope Bella and Edward can piece their lives back together. They obviously can't live without each other!
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Beautifully broken. Your description of your own characters sums it up. There is beauty in joy, true, but tragedy has a compelling attraction, too. The point of contrast. . . . that is where we truly live. I think Esme discovered that.
NewTwilightFan chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I don't have anything to say that I haven't said in previous reviews. I just love this story and your writing style. Every chapter is a treat, so packed with emotion and references to a past and I present that I am anxious and desperate to understand. Thanks so much!
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
I don't usually leave a comment because I don't know what to say that sounds pretty or meaningful or expresses what a story like this one means to me. So, I just gonna squeeze your hands. Twice. Thank you.
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Oh gosh. There really is no right way to do that, is there? He did the right thing telling Tanya the truth, not choosing to live a lie anymore. But that doesn't suck any less for her, does it. *sigh*

My heart was in my throat during the scene where he rescued Bella's books. I can't imagine how I would react if all my books got destroyed!
5,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »