Reviews for Pocket Change
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Esme , I think, would have been very proud of Edward for standing up with honesty & integrity and telling Tanya the unvarnished truth. That took guts & sensitivity to Tanya's need for closure. She was angry & hurt but she knows the truth & will never be in any doubt about what happened.

What wasn't kosher was Edward lying to her for years. Why did he do it? To get her, keep her? Be kind? Because I think the desperate Tanya would have cooked, cleaned & warmed his bed without the [direct] lies. Of course, omitting the truth is a lie as well.

Something else I wonder about: Edward spent months with Tanya post wedding. Was he really lying the whole time to her? Telling her he loved her, kissing her, snuggling her, having sex? I think he must have been or Tanya would have been alarmed to have gone months without any word or act of affection, months of celibacy. Surely she would have attempted seduction or tried to get him to talk. I'd like to know how he handled those months.

At least, he finally manned up & told her the truth.
meleelove chapter 32 . 9/3/2013
Wow. Such a beautiful story. Well thought out. Loved everything about it. :)
Eileen22 chapter 32 . 8/29/2013
Amazing. One of the best I've read and I've read a lot of fanfics. I envy their soul shattering love.
Loupee chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
A wonderful story thanks for sharing it
lenniem chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Thank you for your story and writing about events that are meaningful to you!
whitmanlover chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
I'm not good giving reviews (sorry) but I can't help to say something in regards to this chapter. I'm from Chile, and I survived the 02- 27- 2010 8.8 earthquake. I was away from my family, and we were all in cities within the range of the earthquake. So, I can relate to this chapter because for me, the worst part was not the moment I though my building was going to fall all over me without any hope to escape (it was imposible to stand on your feet), the worst part was after, when I knew I survived, but I couldn't get a hold of my family and friends, and I didn't know if they were alive (they were). Those are still the worst 24 hours I've had to endure.
This turned into some autobiographical thing, but the point is, I can understand the desperation, and this chapter made me remember what it was, only now I know everything is fine, but the scars remain.
Alonewithedward chapter 32 . 7/31/2013
Amazing:) I love the way you write- it's poetic,so beautiful ! Simple words that broke my heart and made these characters alive.
sofi144 chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
I've probably read this story more than 5 times and it still makes me feel so much. I adore it. And it shocks me how it doesn't have more reviews. This story will always stay with me, you have a way with words that could only be described as a gift, talent. So I want to thank you and let you know your story is being treasured even years after it ended. God bless you!
Hugs and kisses from Venezuela
jcat5507 chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
I was 9 when that earthquake hit, too. I don't remember it b/c I was young and on the East Coast, so I'm looking it up now.
Oh God.
So sad. So scary. So a lot of emotions going through my mind right now.

Great story. I don't usually review on a complete story like this, since I'm not sure if the author gets the reviews anymore, but I thought you'd like to know. :)

Thanks for sharing.
mayday000 chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
There were some very sweet moments and also sad moments, but I found this story was too drawn out and that the characters never jumped off the page and became real. a lot of the characters were completely unformed. Once again unrealistic character reactions.
Eirenne chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
What can I say? This fic absolutely owned me from the very beginning. It's a rarity when I can find something that moves me so deeply. You had me in tears so very often. You wrote Edward & Bella so beautifully. I was with them every step of the way. Sharing their joys and sorrows. One of my absolute favorites I have read.

Thank you...
xxislandsxx chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
I can read the last part of this chapter and it never gets old. It's simply perfect.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Just... Beautiful.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Beautiful chapter:)
CallmeStac chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
I love, love, loved this story! Great job! :)
4,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »