Reviews for Relief
ttandme69 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
WOW
Badmuts32 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Love your writing in the first chapter but I like your stories even better when you don't include the bdsm part. Please write more like you did in the first part.
romansilence chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Usually I'm not very good with feedbacks; so, I apologise if this comment is a bit disjoint. I first found your stories on livejournal and I was really disappointed when the journal suddenly disappeared. Then, per chance, I found you here. I still have not had the time to reread Brutal and Slow Fall but a few of the shorter ones. The weekend story was great.

I loved the first part of Relief. The way you portray Olivia's feelings, her desperation, her misguided resolve; it was beautifully done. I was, however, a bit surprised at the start of the second chapter.

It's not that I don't like Liv all bound and unable to move, but I really would have loved to read how she got from kneeling at Alex' feet to being all trussed up.

Enough whining... What you have to keep in mind is that I love reading your stories and I'm always looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep on writing.
Jbcjazz chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
God I love your writing. I love your bdsm and I really would give anything to have a Mistress like Alex. Your talent always leave me speechless and I never am patient enough to wait for your stories, so I have to read the old ones over and over. Now for another cold shower lol.
talyn64 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
nice work loved it
EdibleSlaw chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
That was amazing. So beautiful and sweet. Alex is like the perfect Mistress, Damn we should all be so lucky. So happy Liv came to her senses. This was a great story.
me luv my music15689 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awesomeness please update soon thats a big cliffy
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow did not expect that ending. It was incredible. I hope chapter 2 is up soon. What a great story.
EdibleSlaw chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Now I'm really wanting to know why Liv thinks she needs to be punished. What did she do or think she did to warrant that. I love your stories, and can't wait to see how Alex responds and what happens next. More soon please!