Reviews for Others
werebunny131 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
D: Oh...this was sweet but so sad!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i always felt bad for the other father. he really did have a heart
TickleTheToast chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Oh, Other Wybie...he was the greatest. I love how you gave him a 'voice' of his own, and how much it differed from how he was viewed outwardly. The ending was fantastic: 'He sighed.' We all knew what happened next, and that little sentence expressed his resignation, his readiness to take whatever he had coming, because he thought saving Coraline had been worth it. Beautiful work.

Keep writing!

Ashe*
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, that was beautiful! Very nice wordplay, I loved it! Poor Other Father. I love how your described how the dolls 'died', or rather, couldn't die. Extremely well put-together! :D

Keep writing!

Ashe*
Eliza Ghost chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Wow, bloody brilliant again. You really made me THINK with this one. I never considered that Other Wybie had so much thought behind the silence, or considered how oblivious Coraline was, and thought he was (liked the "would've rolled his eyes if he had eyes" part). And I also considered the handblowing to just show her that he was already just dust in the wind, not that she could end up with the same fate as him. Very clever.

and the second to last line-Brilliant.

Job well done.
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Truly, that was brilliant, mate. I love how you portrayed the other father, how he wanted to take care of her and be more like a real father to her, how he knows that he has no control in the end. I've been looking for a piece like this.
Tom Grissom chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow.

You know what?

I'm seriously impressed, well done.

The pacing, reflections, asides, and stutterings in the very thoughts of the writing were so excellently placed I could cry.

An amazingly well-rendered farewell to an oft overlooked character.
Jadeica chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my god. I was just sad because I was having that withdrawal from decent Coraline (and Other Father) fics, then I find this.

You've caught his attitude perfectly. 'Mothers shriek of fury rang in his mind.' So much of this fic has worked its way into my headcanon. You seriously word Pumpkin!Father so well.