Reviews for Getting to know her
Elli5 chapter 47 . 9/13
Great story! Although I had much preferred if Minerva and Albus had remained just friends. But that's only my personal opinion because I really don't like this pairing, sorry. But since you've kept it in the background I could endure it. ;-)

Loved the interaction between Harry and Minerva and the love and nearness they developed.

And of course, well written!
Soulless Huntress chapter 5 . 3/26
This is one of the best stories out here, I only wish there were more like this this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Love the story - but how could second years stay at Hogwarts during summer holidays?
loriemiller1986 chapter 47 . 4/1/2014
Loved it. I think this is an interesting take on the series. I also thought that McGonagall should have had a bigger part in Harry's life.
dudulehianette chapter 47 . 2/19/2014
It was a really great story. One major critic though: Where is the chapter with Dumbledore's death! :p
Kelborn Ordo chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
i really like this story. will finish reading later. right now my own stories are on my mind. none of them HP so i wont steal lol.
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 47 . 9/25/2012
This was just so cute. It made me cry.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Loved this chapter, loved all the memories, particularly the final one. I like that Harry now knows how much Minerva cares for him, and I did enjoy that the memories also showed the closeness between Albus and Minerva. Great start.
potterhead1997 chapter 47 . 3/4/2012
This was absolutely amazing I loved it!
Rhika chapter 47 . 3/2/2012
This was a great story...I appreciated the side of MMAD in there as well. Poor heart really went out to her. She lost so many people so dear to her. Glad Harry and her could be happy in the end. I loved the adoption bit. Nice job :)
wolfsavior chapter 47 . 10/31/2011
Bravo Bravo! Encore Encore!
wolfsavior chapter 45 . 10/31/2011
Harry cant apparate until age 17.
wolfsavior chapter 42 . 10/28/2011
live change to life
wolfsavior chapter 37 . 10/27/2011
Diagon alley.
wolfsavior chapter 35 . 10/26/2011
Your Ariana reminds me of Meroupe Gaunt. Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr.'s Mom.