Reviews for Correspondence
EngLitLover chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Loved the stories. Really enjoyed last few been E/D.
EngLitLover chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Georgiana and Darcy's letters were a masterstroke. Though I'm surprised that Georgiana accepted readily that her brother has faults that can be corrected
EngLitLover chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Agree, it is an interesting approach - Georgiana's letter finally pushed Darcy to propose.
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Now characters have started to diverge from canon. Which is good. Georgiana is much more impertinent, Darcy not as stiff and Bingley needy.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Really unique approach. Letters are very well done.
jpasdk chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
A very fine work - several of the letters could be part of P&P - thank you!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
They are too much fun! Great story! Thank you for sharing!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Mr. Wickham's letter is my favorite in this chapter...especially the part where he calls the Colonel Darcy's "pet."
FuzzyMammoth chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Lydia's letters fit her character perfectly. She may be my least favorite P&P character, and considering the competition that is saying a lot.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
HAHAAHA, I loved this series! especially the last few correspondences with Darcy and Elizabeth (I love their witty conversations). And the parts dealing with bingley's engagement (nice to see his more playful side)

And I think you captured lady catherine quite well XD

Thank you for this awesome story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Very nice. I know that is not adequate after the effort of writing this story. i do appreciate your efforts.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I have now started to read your thought's before I read the chapter. I avoid reading the chapter a second time. I will try the next chapter without your thoughts. It might be fun to attempt to anticipate your intent.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I like your rambles. I enjoy the way you explain your thoughts on your story line.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »