Reviews for Correspondence
jpasdk chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
A very fine work - several of the letters could be part of P&P - thank you!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
They are too much fun! Great story! Thank you for sharing!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Mr. Wickham's letter is my favorite in this chapter...especially the part where he calls the Colonel Darcy's "pet."
FuzzyMammoth chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Lydia's letters fit her character perfectly. She may be my least favorite P&P character, and considering the competition that is saying a lot.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
HAHAAHA, I loved this series! especially the last few correspondences with Darcy and Elizabeth (I love their witty conversations). And the parts dealing with bingley's engagement (nice to see his more playful side)

And I think you captured lady catherine quite well XD

Thank you for this awesome story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Very nice. I know that is not adequate after the effort of writing this story. i do appreciate your efforts.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I have now started to read your thought's before I read the chapter. I avoid reading the chapter a second time. I will try the next chapter without your thoughts. It might be fun to attempt to anticipate your intent.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I like your rambles. I enjoy the way you explain your thoughts on your story line.
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I love your little psychoanalysis at the end. I had never quite thought of it that way but I suppose Darcy's letter DOES actually show us the true him...but I definitely understand the introvert thing...it's a lot easier to write than to talk for me :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
*fit of coughing*
*clears throat*
*blushes deep, bright crimson*
It's done. *bawls in misery*
Please publish this. I'll buy it and place it next to my worn copy of P& .
TheImaginationAddict chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
YES, I want to! Georgiana's lengthy reply was delightful, as was the camaraderie between Col. Fitz and Darcy(Darcy's hidden-sense-of-humour-coming-out-into-the-open as you've shown it makes him steal my heart all over again) Also Lizzy-Darcy's style of banter makes one sigh with pure happiness,..and a little envy :P
TheImaginationAddict chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Another superlative chapter - to say that the update notifications for this fic were cause for overwhelming,nearly unbearable joy, wouldn't be false! I so love Regency-prose, and you do justice to it so amazingly - the character representations are so perfectly on spot that they come more alive through these letters than through the book! You could write more of these and get them published,seriously.
Particular things I liked here : Bingley's letters, Darcy's letter('Very subtle,Darcy!'), and Maria's letter : "What if he is as romantic as men are not purported to be –why, then a novel could be written on the romance of a man such as he, I'm sure!" - *cough* ;)
"I should imagine that with such a proximity in the new dance, there would not be much skipping involved!"- This evoked an image of people skipping WHILE waltzing, and provoked whoops of laughter. ;D
Oh, wait, two chapters more...
Whosepride chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I loved the whole story you've put up here. Your writing in the regency style is just amazing. Loved the banter of the newly married Darcys and the correspondence between Henry and Fitzwilliam and basically everybody.
Just a little nitpick - the word 'fiance' was not used until the mid nineteenth century. Betrothed will be a better option.
Thanks for sharing!