Reviews for Dark Nights on the Train of Doom
Leonhart9 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
This is such a good fic! Please update soon?!
yumeyumi1986 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Excellent story plot. Keeping me in suspense. Hopefully you can continue with more update thank you
Rin2015 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
pouts - MORE PLEASE
stajam chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
plz update!
Gaga overSessy chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Love the story so muuuucccchhh!
Please update soon :)
FallenBlackAngel15 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Please update up. I really like this story.
icecreamapparition chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Hi Di! Icegirljenni suggested this fic. :D

Um… First of all, I need some clarification , I’m sorry if I’m being slow here… Rin went to her room right? And then Sesshoumaru deduced that she was knocked out because Sota saw her coming. But then you mentioned that her dogs weren’t in her room which was supposed to be different from Kohaku’s. So I’m confused. Do they share the same lounge room or is Rin supposed to drop by Kohaku’s room first before proceeding to hers… assuming that she is being paid to be with him.

I also find it odd that people didn’t think it’s weird that some people (demons) have facial markings, among other traits. I imagine they would be attention-grabbers instead of remaining inconspicuous and only having curious people, like Rin, to notice it. Although I must say, Miroku mistaking them for girls because of that was highly amusing. I’d never think of demons being mistaken as girls because of their femininity. XD

And, oh my, this is one big train! O_O

I can’t be sure which of your two ongoing fics is the one that I like the most. Crescent Moon seems to be targeting the fluff audience and Train of Doom is a detective story. I happen to like both genre! And I, in no way, have the right to say this, but... Please update! I want to read more! X3

Is the girl-sacrifice alive? Aaaaahhh!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
why does suspense and mystery go together so well? and why does fanfic and suspense go together so well? if you cant tell i hate suspense, mostly when i like a story. so basically this is a long review of me complaining about suspense and telling you that i liked your AMAZING story.
Ni-Ni chan330 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I'm glad you updated again. I didn't get a chance to read I was on vaction. Man this is a good story . Update soon Ni-ni chan OUT!
Sunset'90 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I'm back... This chapter was cute... i love the way sessh kissed her be4 he realized it
Lynn-forever-01 chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
hahaha I love cliffhangers! :D

I wonder what Sess found in the corner :S

And how much time do they have left before reaching the destination?

Thanks for the update!

Update soon please!
Gayle Nightingale chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
good work.
jolie chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
kyaa~i liked byakuya's character a lot, can't helped it, geez dont worry i loved you too..congrats! you always doing such great job at cliffies,,*pout,,pout,,pout*

Plz update soon, and what's that thing?

He kissed her cheek! Yay

Good work! _
Kohaku No Ama No Gawa chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Ah, more sucpecnse I think that the child size doll was actually a human...but then again, I could be wrong
icegirljenni chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
A big pile of luggage MOVED? WHATS THAT? GHOST? NO THE CHILD? Wait wait if the child was sacrifice then sure no movement, could it be someone place the corpse inside a luggage? So the movement could be that murder go and retrieve the luggage and try to put the kid inside?

OH NO this person could just pick RIn's luggage! OH ! Di what is this? Yet another evil cliff?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Sesshoumaru ... *blush* he feels the need to comfort Rin with the hug... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet...

*blush* Oh my god! HE KISSED RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! AND he love it! No no wait he didn't realize why he do so and then HE JUST run away LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sesshy oh Sesshy! SO CUTE! HEHE

I love the part where he touches his lip and smirk HAHAHAHA he sure love it! Oh my Sesshoumaru is falling in love!

LOL Poor Byakuya, why is he has such reaction when they mention about the kid? Did he had some kind of experience? That make him sort off have phobia? LOL h was being drag by Naraku! Awesome and that was the most hilarious part :lmao:

Wow Di, this story has become very very interesting now! Please Di update soon! But I still prefer Time Flower so make this as second my most favorite ok?

Di you seriously has to get rid those evil cliff, I can't stand those cliffs anymore or I will just jump off the cliff at this rate Di...

Love you Di! Please update soon!