Reviews for It Begins With Bacon And Ends Up With A Kiss
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 2/2
awww this was great! loved their moments under the weeks, thnaks for sharing!
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Pretty sweet. I like that the ending connected with the beggining and ended story felt open ended because Rachel seemed to be off with her affection like there is more to the story.
progpoet chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This story makes me wish that this was how they'd handled the pregnancy on the show. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Omg I love it!*-* so cute!
Hooligan Panda chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is so sweeeett! But-but what about the baby?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was a good story and I,enjoyed reading it.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awesome one shot !
Aesify chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
*happy squeal* Loved it!
Scout88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
How cute! I loved all of Quinn's cravings ;) Rachel taking Quinn out in the middle of the night to get hamburgers was very sweet, she's a good friend even when she doesn't have to be. I have heard that sexual activity can help induce labor so I was dying laughing when Quinn's water broke after their sexy times lol. Good thing she was in the bathroom though! It would be very hard to clean a couch and carpet!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is awesome. I love it. Love the detail and the depth. Love the originality and the length. Awesome adventure. Thanks heaps for sharing
Smayz chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was such a sweet and beautiful story. Not to mention cute and funny as well. I love reading stories about Quinn and her crazy cravings.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
"Oh my god," Rachel says.

"I think you broke my water," Quinn says, glancing up at the brunette.

"I didn't break anything!" Rachel says, her voice high-pitched.

"My water was perfectly intact before you… and that tongue…" Quinn looks accusingly at Rachel who flounders for words.

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time! Quite the opposite actually!" she finally retorts, hands on her hips. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds before bursting into laughter. Then Rachel goes into business mode, ushering Quinn out of the bathroom and leading her back into the lounge.

THIS STORY WAS AWESOME BUT WAS MY FAVORITE PART. FREAKING HILARIOUS :D
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Another fantastic story! This one was incredibly sweet, but still a little sad. Poor Quinn. But Rachel was so kind and chivalrous.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Another story where you hit it out of the park! I love flow of this one shot. You manage to keep slow pace with out it feeling slow. If that makes sense.