Reviews for Locked Up
Neddie24Surviver chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You need to update this story. It's to good to leave as a one shot.
Mrs.Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You should continue this story and make it an M story
gleefullyvictorious chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
fantabulous! really really good!
secretparamour chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was well written. It was different, and it made sense. I saw Locked Up, and it was possible...nicely done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOved it! can totally see this happening
Meapers chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I didn't like it. . . You got the characters personalities wrong and it plays out nothing like victorious
marlon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i liked it
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I like it. Very good version :)
TheGracie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was awesome! Great job I loooooved it :D
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
oh gush i was so scared for jade!

my one comment is i think you went into too many different plot lines here when you should've focused on just one
Postinlover4ev chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
...Wow...AWESOME STORY Serene- :)

-i was hoping a story was gonna be made for this ep- :) (CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW EP- :)-
Onlycouldhappen2me chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Some spelling issues, not a lot of description of setting, need more figurative language, need to explain more (how are they feeling? Tired, confused, hungry, sleepy, sick, cold, hot, annoyed, bored, curious about the prison? Have they made any friends/enemies? What are the sleeping arrangements? Have they altered their uniforms in some way, like did Cat make a daisy chain or did Robbie cuff his sleeves? Is Rex there? Who has been complaining (Trina, Cat, Rex, Robbie?) who has been making an escape plan (Andre, Rex, Robbie, Jade, Beck, Tori?), who has been making friends with other prisoners? Has Cat been flirting with the prison guards? Has Robbie gotten his glasses broken already? Has Jade or Rex been playing poker with the other inmates? Does this creepy guy have a tattoo or a scar, and what does he look and smell like?) Try to be as descriptive as possible! Otherwise, you have a great foundation.
DrDoom2006 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Quite an interesting story, keep up :)
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 1 . 6/27/2011