Reviews for What If? Sabretooth: Father
LannaD chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Okay, you really bit my heart with this one, and I usually don't weep after reading fanfiction. Still, it's a wonderful "What if" idea, worked into a nicely written story, better than what they could do at Marvel ATM for sure. I will never look at Graydon the same way, again.
SleepyHollowDemon chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING! I loved it! I read it all in one sitting! I hope you write another part about this story! I was AWESOME SAUSE! I didn't hate Sabertooth at all because you all ways had a good for every bad thing he did!
alena chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Please do a sequel to what if by some a miracle when wolverine stab him he gain the healing factor but only slowler and know he is still alive somewhere but hidding because someone wants him dead. Please do a a sequel please,...,...
Stina Whatever chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
This is a great story, and I really like how alike Graydon is so his father
paperspiral chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I'm really surprised that this fic doesn't have more reviews, it's absolutely amazing. You're a great storyteller and I can't wait to see where you take Sabretooth in the future. Great job!
UnderMyUmbrella chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
It was such an amazing story! I loved the beganning with Graydon as a baby, and cried when he died. I kinda wish he had lived, but not all stories have happy endings, right? Nonetheless, beautifully written. I think you have alotta talent for thinking up storylines and putting them into words.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Really good story. I was wonderig the same 'what if...' and it's great someone had enough inspiration to write it.

Thanks for sharing.
Red Car chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
This is by far the most amazing find I have ever had you sir are the most astounding writer I have found in a while.
Hardwing chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
A great end to a great story!

It is really moving how you show what Graydon meant to the various characters, including his parents.

Good work!
willie hilm chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! I'm so crying right now.

You totally cried while writing this am i right?

I Loved the multidimensional characters, like sabertooth, all mean and possessive but felt deeply for his son.

Mystique who abandoned him but ended up begging for any piece of information about him

And Graydon who was adorable but had anger issues.

Congratulations on a great story!
FeralsRock chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Poor Graydon, giving up his life for his father's, and the the scumbag left when Kurt and Logan were mourning the boy's death!

Of all the lowdown, scummy, ungrateful thing Sabes could have done, he didn't even stay to mourn his dead son who died to protect the LAME excuse of a father he'd been stuck with?

Hardwing chapter 11 . 8/21/2011

A shocking chapter which leaves me waiting for the epilogue!
LadyFangs chapter 10 . 8/19/2011

Yeay!I'm so glad you brought her out to play in fanfic land. She's a great character. It's so nice to see her in this story. I've been following this one for a while and just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I'm enjoying this.
Hardwing chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
A great new chapter!

I really liked the mental healing you granted Graydon, this guy definitely deserved a time of rest. Also his position in Xavier's school is nicely described.

The fight-scenes were superb as usual. Wolverine and Sabertooth really have a great chemistry!
FeralsRock chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Oh, this is gunna get GOOD!