Reviews for Clearing the Air
debraelq chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is a very surprising story. I honestly did not expect the sexual part. It fit surprisingly. But I still really loved the story. I almost didn't read it because that whole episode broke my heart so I tend to avoid all things that have to do with it but I had already read so many of your stories and loved them that I gave it a shot. I am glad I did too.
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I want to give you all kinds of props for this. Where do I begin? First of all, you kept Dean and Castiel as in-character as possible for this scenario. The dialogue was good and conveyed both emotions and the characters' voices well. That alone is worth a lot.

Extra props on the sex scene, because it was a hell of a lot more realistic than most I've come across. I keep stumbling across fics with penetration during first-time sex with no real lube (saliva doesn't count), and I flinch every time. A lot of authors get obsessed with anal penetration as the be-all and end-all of gay sex, when that's just not how it goes. Often, it even comes across as formulaic, as if the author stopped writing the characters and then started writing sex. You avoid all of this crap. When Dean and Cas are doing their thing here, they still read as Dean and Cas. On top of that, the way they go about it makes sense for their particular needs and circumstances.

So, yeah... Good job. :)
rhain572 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Good job! Few Destiel fics manage to be as realistic as this one! 5*s
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh, god, I just love how *real* you made Cas... His reactions were perfectly fitting his character and very believable. Great story _
akuma-river chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

I wonder how things would change with this warning, this sex between them.

Do you plan on continuing this or just a one-shot.