Reviews for Outsider
endo-of-reading chapter 5 . 6/28/2019
Yes master
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
This is really interesting so far. :)
Cashagon chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Waaay too much expectations from a cartoon. If your still alive and haven't fell through a portal into the TFP universe, then I'm going to assume you've abandoned this story. I'll put this story onto my favs, in hopes that more attention will get you to start writing again. (if your still out there)
Light Prowler chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
please update i want to see what happens next. * gives puppy eyes * Please.
Secret chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
MIRAGE?! WAT?! O.o And err... When will Miko get to tell everybot/body about her past? Its really important...
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
this isn't good. not at all
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I can't help but think that miko and starscream are a leetle more alike then either of them care to admit
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
still she prayed to any God that would listen to her endless internal whining that her revenge would be awesome! roflol! omgs best line ever!

I'm curious as to what they're alluding too. and why does knock out choose to side with screamer?
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
what will miko find in this house of secrets? especially with screamer of all bots?
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
ohhh miko I hope they get you soon
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
uhhh
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
every author has their own voice and I like yours and your writing style so far
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Please please please continue! You have a great story and a lot of people love it so don't leave us hanging, please!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Please continue!
Feanaro chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Um, no updates for a year..livejournal and deviantart the same...I'm losing hope of a new chapter...Are you still alive..? I haven't given up completely though considering I read fics that get updated once anywhere from 4 months to a year or so.
Honestly I would've liked to read more; like who was the visitor and whats wrong with Starscream. I really loved this and I apologize if my review comes across as the typical 'update now!' or whiny. Anyways not sure if you're even going to see this or not..but if you do then could you at least tell if this is discontinued? I'd hate to see this in the pit of abandoned fics.