Reviews for Surprise Fatherhood
Lovelifelifelove chapter 5 . 6/28
I love this story. Worried and caring snape. This story is the best
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 4/28
This story is adorable and deserves more reviews. whoever reads this in the future show review and favorite so more people can read this
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I know Harry longs to loved so why not let Severus adopt him and become his Daddy
gbn chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
please continue. i like daddy severus ;)
Team Major Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I loved it, I really bet Minerva wasn't expecting the cruel cold-hearted Snape to hug her, I can't wait for her reaction, please update soon x
Stelra Etnae chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
This chapter is just so adorable, starting from when Harry was missing Severus so much till the last unexpected moment between Severus and Minerva. Love the ending.
But I wonder what's wrong with Harry? Will this just turn out to be a harmless illness or will it become something serious?
Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
awww! please PLEASE make Sev and Minerva a couple that's my favourite pairing!
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Ahahaha, way to go Severus, surprise Minerva with a hug! :) I love adorable little Harry! Update soon please!
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
update soon
Lady DestinyHope chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This is going great and it's really good to hear from this story again. I'm really enjoying it so far...please update again soon!

And I would definitely love to see more Harry and Sev bonding, possibly where Harry declares that he loves his Daddy...that's would be so cute!
cara-tanaka chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Love it can't wait for more
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Love Minerva appearing. Brilliant!
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
update soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
cara-tanaka chapter 4 . 12/28/2011