Reviews for Sunshine
cathy29jes chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
hello,

it was a trap Volturi to see if Bella had a gift ,but if Aro thinks Bella will serve in his guard he is wrong ,it will never go with them,Jane and Victoria will do may be not punished if they followed the orders of Aro ,but it will not keep Bella in her anyway , excellent chapter,

cathy
alicefan32 chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
great chapter
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
wow all that huff and it was over like that...in swooped the vultures and everything was picked clean..wonder if Jane dear had anything to do with the readheaded twit? post again soon.
Jasper's-Darlin chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
YEA! Jasper is okay! I know you said something about an outtake as explaining what happened to Jasper. But please have something in the next chapter or in an outtake of how the heck Jasper the God of War gets captured. I mean it seems like the Volturi had something to do with it. And if they did I can see how it could be possible for Jasper to be captured. I am just a sucker for all powerful Jasper. The Volturi do have unlimited resources so it could happen. I wish Jasper would have torn Victoria apart, but at least Bella got to see him in fight mode. Great chapter, I can't wait for the next. But sad it's ending!
yearprincess chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Good luck with your contest. I'm so glad Jasper is okay.
deerslayer1100 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
I'm glad she has Jasper back, I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the story. Update soon.
acw1 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
good chapter. that seemed like an easy rescue...too easy almost, but glad it worked.
Kathy Hiester chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Great Chapter!
alicefan32 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
great chapter
leezerlisa chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
so i cried. good story. great story. i like that this is a story in which they dont fall in love in a week.
cathy29jes chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
hello,

Jasper may be a prisoner of Victoria but probably Maria ,Bella is the only smart thing to do in this case by calling Felix ,it will prevent the Volturi the presence od an army of newborns wreaking havoc on Seattle and the Volturi will surely do not let this go,in addition to Carlisle have lost already two members of his clan ,Aro will want to ensure Carlisle does not lose Jasper also , excellent chapter,

cathy
Jasper's-Darlin chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Wow this is all coming to the end here. I don't like the sounds of, what is left of Jasper. I wonder what that means. Doesn't sound good. And I hope you tell how Jasper a.k.a. 'The Major' gets captured. I have a hard time believing that. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. This was great and I can't wait to know how this ends up. Thank you!
yearprincess chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Did jasper die?
Dpichette chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Love this story!

Can't wait to hear what happened to Jasper!
acw1 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011