Reviews for Sunshine
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
damn well that sucked...jasper was finally acting somewhat normal and bella has to go and have a mental breakdown for days on end and knock him back down to where he was before. post again soon...you know i love it.
01Katie chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Please update soon I can't wait to read the next story.
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Great story so far! I am doubly impressed with the quality of your writing after reading your note about English not being your first language. Had you not posted that bity of info, I never would have guessed that to be true. I look forward to reading more soon.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I love your story so far! I can't wait for more!

roon0 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
That was a kind of sweet chapter and I enjoyed it very much. I am looking forward to your next update. :-))
roon0 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Oh thank goodness he is not mad at her. Loved them sneaking into the hotel.
roon0 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
OMG Jasper is not very happy with Bella. Surely he cannot blame her? So exciting.
roon0 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
This is so sad but you write so well. I am anxious to read more.
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh wow, I am seriously loving your story.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
channel crocodile dundee are we...walk about really. any way post soon i see that they are warming up to each other.
Kathy Hiester chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Great chapter!
katandjasper chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Good chapter, can't wait for more.
traceybuie chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
This chapter was so so sad to me. Even though jasper and bella are pretty much always together, they both seem so alone and sad. I loved that bella got him to laugh a little at the diner. I hope that they start to actually talk to each other soon.
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Lurvely! D
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani