Reviews for Coming Home
Storm Warning chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Updating is our friend
Dupapier chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I just rereaded because it's so good.

No new uptade in prevision ?
Sophophobic chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
YaY! Goodness! :) Please update.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
If you finish this I'll give you a cookie. Okay, maybe not since I don't know where you live and mailing a cookie doesn't not sound like a good idea. Can we say stale? But I'm used to bribing my sisters to do things and it'd be worth paying to see more of this.
A lot of people handle Dawn and Faith's relationship a lot of ways. I'd kind of like to see which category you fall into.
Plus, Scrappy Gang? Did I miss something? I know I didn't watch much of the last season or so but I don't remember a Carlos or Kit. Are they in one of your other stories? If so could you direct me to it?
lordanhur chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
wonderful keep it comming i am hopeing for a ling fic
irma chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
fire up story! continue writing. do not stop!
Rob chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
write more I like this story. I also liked the one before it with the letters.
maliek chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Please continue ! Keep it up!
davide chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
I love this, can I have more? please. D.
Bolo chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Its been to long. Another great chapter! But how come Willow didnt make it on hit list, even Dru was mentioned.
Jewel34 chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Great. Brilliant. Fabulous... that do to help the muse along?
Casper chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
Very nice! I have been patiently waiting forever for an update to this one. And the wait was worth it. solid chapter.
Casper chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
123Bc chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
Hehehe, Xander got caught with Faith by Dawn. And "Dawn, promise you’re not going to go all jealous stalker type on the guy.”, that was funnie! HAHAHAHA! Please continue SOON!

P.S. Notice the capitalization in "SOON!" :O)
Darklight chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
You had me worried when you got Faith all those good times with Xander, how could she, Faith had Xander and she still went over the edge and joined the Mayor.

But now Faith her memories of her time with Xander eating talking are hazy, like somebody messed with her memories. Now all the good times she had with Xander and Dawn where taken or buried in her mind when she went to the mayor.

Make it be Willow and one of her misfired spells when she got jealous of Faith and her closeness to Xander and after their night together, she intentional or unintentional caste a spell on Faith that got her to forgot all about Xander.

Like the idea, hope you don't make it so the mayor put some whammy on Faith to get her to work for him, beside maybe Xander, the Mayor cared about Faith, so much it got him killed at his ascension.

Eric, I missed that one the first couple of times missed all those references you made, dead year shelly, hang man, you have to get him to make a visit, Draven's been the Crow for a couple of years now, maybe even get Talon to go with him. Xander wanting to take Eric out as he runs into him thinking he's one of the undead. and whatever Xander throws at him doesn't work, no stakes, guns, knives etc. Maybe have Draven to take care of the Bronz new owner or manager.

The big Faith Dawn confrontation, so the big question will be what kind of confrontation will it be, Dawn yelling at Faith for the things she did or what I hope for she will be happy and jump at Faith and hold on to her with all her might to make sure she doesn't disappear or run away from her. That one I think it's going to be like Dawn didn't include Faith with Xanders women demon's and psycho-bitches . Faith didn't make Dawn's list, why not?

Keep the chapters coming.