Reviews for Joined
JeffC FTW chapter 1 . 8/8
This story was indeed twisted. Very twisted - but very sexy. ;D I'm not ashamed to say so.
Laserwheel chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Right, where's my phaser rifle.
I have a sadistic Vorta to "take care of."
thaifighter30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Great story! I really hope that you decide to continue. In my opinion I think that weyoun and ezri should have some kind of romantic interlude. : )
Orlenda chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Holy cow! VERY good! Weyoun fic is hard to come by, but GOOD wyouns fic even scarcer, so this is a treasure indeed! this was well done in all aspects, absolutely no complaints! I'd love more of a similar nature!
Noneworking chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I just saw you are a member of the Vorta Vault, and it seems pretty ummmm ded...with no clones left! It's a pity! I have vorta love! *throws nerdy vorta gang hand sign* This is a heck of a tense story and Weyoun is fully loaded! You plucked a perfect quote from the show to use in this too...I am shocked more vorta-philes don't pick up and run with it. Wonderful work my dear! now they simply need to dooo eet! Lol ;)
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
A good start. I hope you continue. One thing. The murdering host was named Joran. :)
09sasha chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I'm not going to lie I read this cos i love Ezri she so confused and brillent i love her and I also read this because it had the same actor who played Shran in Enterprise in this and he's an awesom actor. Firstly by the time I got to the end I thought it could be a one shot but if you wish to add more to this i am not opposed to the idea as long as it doesnt interfreer with my one true love. Soval and his story in Dawn or any Soval story that involves him and potentual romance. But back to this story i think it has great potential for naughtiness and Weyoun is so manipulative while i feel in some ways Ezri is innocent/ naieve of certain things and it could become intresting.
femalecenobite22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
more chapters please
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This Weyoun has quite a dirty soul, I must say.

Very chilling and disturbing-and, I'm almost ashamed to say, even a little bit sexy, in a dark, twisted way. The discriptions of what happens is eerily tiltiating-the reader responds against his will, being pulled into identifying with Weyoun's point of view, from which we see these events. And that makes it all the more disturbing.

On another note: in some ways, this tale is reminiscent of the torture scene between Bond and Le Chiffre in "Casino Royale"-with the added element of Weyoun's sexual attraction.

I sincerely hope that, in this alternate universe, Ezri will get her revenge on this slimball.
long lost island chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Another great story in the works. This will be interesting as they both have memories from previous lives. This Weyoun was also the most bizzare of the bunch as well. I really wonder what the writers of the show were trying to do with his character in that season.

As usual can't wait for more. This is an interesting pair to say the least.