Reviews for The Smiling Bartender
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
A good final chapter. It's good both their careers have gone well without compromising their relationship. I do wish for a bit more though, like is Gabumon the adventure one? And where did he come from? Ah, but that doesn't really matter in the end. Good job.
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
That was pretty cute, I'll admit. But why does Renamon jump to conclusions so quickly? I kinda wish I knew more about the gang war, but that's probably too much in the time frame of this story. Anyway, touching chapter.
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I was surprised Impmon got around THAT quickly, considering the time frame.
I had to lol at the song and Impmon's reaction though.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I enjoyed this chapter, though you kinda put a little spoiler at the beginning. Maybe it would be better to save that sort of author's note for the end?
Anyway, the writing's pretty good, though it's a bit odd how open several characters are about sexual situations. I thought Renamon would be weirded out by how open Guilmon was about himself when they first talked. And how Impmon was so open about his intentions to Guilmon, who he only just met. Just my thoughts.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Great story try not to lose your touch ;)
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
A strange take on the characters, but I'll roll with it for now.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Great story
good or bad chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
well I will say that it was very good but you need to put a little know but I know that u can make it
Joei Write chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Just moving and beautiful too! I love it! So going into my favourites, you my friend have a talent for Renamon and Guilmon stories!
LurkxReptile chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Great Story, I know it has been a year since you have last made a story, but I still felt that I needed to review anyway. Again great story, I liked everything about it. Except, one thing that could have made it better would have been if Guilmon came out on the stage and sang to Renamon. Either Let me love you By Ne-yo, Wait for you by Chris Brown, and Fight for you By Stevie Hoang. Then again, these songs were not even out while you wrote it. Any way Great story, I do hope you continue to make more stories soon.
kaimon chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
YOU ROCK YOU TOTALY ROCK IF YOU WERE A GIRL OR IF YOU ARE I WOULD GIVE YOU A HUGE HUG FOR A AWESOME STORY ALL HAIL RENAGUIL!
Pyromaniac chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Why is cyberdamon a rapist in all your stories

Forest fires are a grant natural beauty a spectacle of glory

When life gives you lemons squirt them in people's eyes
Seth K. Darius chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Pretty good.

Most ironic thing to happen is instead of Impmon screwing Renamon, have it the other way around
Water Guardian 26 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
good job! they do make a good couple
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
its very nice but could use a bit less cussing