Reviews for A picture painted on silence
hitsukarinluvr chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Wow! I can't tell you how much I love this story. I disappeared for quite awhile, but I continuously thought of this story. I often wondered how it was doing back on fanfiction. So I decided to log in today and read through old HHAW stories and yours caught my eye once again. I sincerely apologize for not reading and reviewing earlier. But I have other duties now, updating my stories on another site :) I want to encourage you to not give up and finish this amazing story, keep writing and updating. I wish I could update as often as you on my Jojo stories. I feel so bad. But, you are truly wonderful! This story cannot match up to words of what I have to say. It is written very well. The connection between the characters is unbelievable. I am always wondering what will happen next, I would like to know more about Tiff. I can't wait for Jojo and her to grow even closer. Jake, I am shaking my head at you. Get yourself together xD He is truly a remarkable character though for taking care of Tiffany. I am also surprised by all her talents. How she draws and such. Its cute how they have a meeting place also. I hope everything will go well with your updating, it might be late, but I will always be here wating :) Oh! And I bid good luck to Jojo and his dad, also that he will have the courage to speak to him and tell him how he feels.

Sorry for such a long review! I hope you can continue on!
Sincerely, Hitsu
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I love this story! I especially love the relationship between Tiffany and Jojo-it reminds me of how my boyfriend and I acted when we were just friends and hung out nearly every day
XxTheLittleDreamer chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
awesome chapter :) please update mooooar!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Sounds really intresting keep going!
Novanto chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Seems like an interesting story. I'm hooked.
Nerual2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Okay, so I really like your story. Its really good and Jojo stories, for me, are difficult to find. So I'm happy you've made one. You should update it because its been almost two months. Anyways, it was just a thought. :)
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Must read more
sensual-irish chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I'm interested to see where you are going with this story. :)
XxTheLittleDreamer chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
do you have any idea in how long am i waiting for this chapter? the first one is soo gooooooooooood that everytime i log on the internet i check this thing all the time! and thank god you've continued! everything is pullin' everything all together! and i got a feeling this would be GREAAAAAT! gah.. i wish my-story-in-progress would be somthing like this.. i mean .. mine has no sense at all and so dang boring.. but, because of everything i read here in this site, i continue on pursuing! wish you every best-thingy-a-bob i could wish! and.. wat was that suppose to mean? o.O im getting crazy.. about this story!
hitsukarinluvr chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very interesting start. I can defintely imagine jojo doing something like that. You're very good at describing things in your story, it does help the reader imagine whats going on in the story, I very rarely review on stories, but I felt like I had to with yours. The observatory is probably a stress reliever for Jojo, and helps him cool down, haha. But I love the idea of Jojo being taller. I sometimes wonder why Jojo does what he does. A remarkable start. Jake, was his name? I can see he has a very loving personality, well, for Tiffany. I'm not sure yet how he acts around others, but I can imagine that he is not mean. A very responsible character. As for Tiffany, I can see she feels a bit lonely at times maybe, I would like to see what her past brings to her, and what her past actually was. I would like to read more of your story soon. Update soon!

-hitsukarin
EverlastingFlower96 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hello, I have one suggestion you might want to take to mind. This is a K rated story, so I think it should have K language. F*** I don't think is appropriate for a K rated story. So you might want to

A. Change the rating to T, or

B. Clean the language for the rating you're using.

Other than that, hope you update soon!