Reviews for Truth
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Love the romance and John being a BAMF at the same time. Wonderful.
Johnlocklove1899 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
haha i love bamf john! :)))
SueMiller chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Aw, that was sweet; thanks :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
BAMF! John is my favorite! And you did a spectacular job here! Amazing!
Lauren Amelia chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I loved that sooooooooooooooooo much!
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love that John doesn't always need Sherlock to come to the rescue. I think its cute that John would think of Lestrade as his best friend and I like how you depicted Moriarty; the story itself was cute as a whole.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Lol. Gotta love the classics. )
I liked how you gave us a drug-induced confession as well as some badass moves from John.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was AWESOME! hehe
DainoChild chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Interesting and cute story. C: Loved the Moriarty; you captured him so spectacularly.
Blackness chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Nice to see a John who has some resistance and doesn't need Sherlock to save him. It's quite believable about the drug resistance training and the way it ended was great. No over the top drama, just nice and peaceful. Plus John kicked arse! Always my fav kind of fictions!
Sepei chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Bwaaaaaaaaaa, THAT WAS SO CUTE. *Goes off and has a fangirl squeefest*
145796213 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love that John rescued himself.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love this!
javana chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was absolutely wonderful! I love how internally strong your john is (being through what he has I can't really see him as a weak character, yes he isn't quite on the same intellectual level as say sherlock but he's stronger in his own way than many of the other characters - think its that element of dogged determination). Anyway loved your plotline and your sherlock was soooo cute! With the needing to wash johns hair and his phone and everything. The ending was wonderfully and fluffy too!

Going off to read more now. How you write some more soon.
javana chapter 1 . 6/29/2011

Going off to read more now. How you write some more soon.