Reviews for Worthy
Subaku13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow..This is a great story!

Loved it lots..And the fluff at the end was great aswell :D:D

More TakxDai please! :D:D(if you have time)

Ciao!
lovlee chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
awsome fanfic. I have read it many times and I still love it! Your writing skills are awsome. Keep going and I hope also you will write more daikeru!
Aiosou chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
this is 1 onf da best fics ever update NOW!
bea-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
i luv u. and the fic. this needs a sequal, man. . more daikeru ficcies? *pleads*
Wolfowitz chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
its awesome to see the point of view threw a son of Daisukes and Takeru' new and I like it.
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
is there a sequel to this?
ZoneofDecay chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
" I took the road less travelled by,

and that has made all the difference"

Very good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow. cool. Good story. And well what more is there to say? Cept I don't like Chocolate cheesecake. LOL

True Jon
fabianaK chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
I loved this fic. Sooo kawaii. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
tamagochi chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
okay so i called it worthless instead of worthy! got my fics mixed up! ;;

after re-reading it (and remembering to post a review!) i have decided that this is going on my fave stories list!

_
Mistress Blaed chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
aww! this was adorable! i loved it! and their son was awesome. you are an amazing writer!
rachiru-rebonu chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
can i just say "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How Cute!" LOVE IT!
Crysie chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I really liked this You're good at writing!
Jheya Ono chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Eh... Have no time to say much, but it was... *thinks* Well, I can't say wonderful again, what other adjectives do I have available... Hmm... Um, general point is, that despite my general lack of eloquence at the moment, I liked it a lot. Kawaii!
Taiorami chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Damn it, I wanna know what happens with Dakemi and Niishi. Why? Well why not. I'm a weird person maybe? Sigh.

Anyways, there was Daisuke and Takeru and that is blood perfect! *Dances around somewhat insanly* Thank you you wonderful wonderful person! *Glomps* I guess...maybe...I wanna go work on my own stuff and stop drooling over yours. So byes. Love ya.