Reviews for It's been a long time
Sissy Duke chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
:D great job!
Sissy Duke chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Still with ya...waiting for more. :)
Sissy Duke chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
More! :)
DixieDavenport chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Not good! Boss is sick, Hughie is in town. Coy is love struck on his own cousin! Could things get any worse - wait it is Hazzard, DON'T answer that! Just update soon!
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter. I was thinking they had more of a history, but it looks like both may have wanted their relationship to be more, but never acted on it until now. More please.
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Oh, Boss having food and not eating it, surely not good! Jesse may have good reason to worry about him.
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Ok now you have me wondering about WHO Miles and Sarah are!

YES, we are still interested in the story! I was without internet for sometime and had to get caught up. Seen newest chapter and went back to re-read up to this point.

Keep writing!
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Well, since you said that you have no idea where you are going perhaps you could have a chapter where Boss writes out his notes that he leaves for Rosco to follow. You know, where he spells out how to con a con-artist. You could get into his head as he thinks about all of the plans that he still has that he'll never get to put into play and how he needs to make them very clear so that Rosco can follow them. You could then mirror the reunion movie's plan on leaving the ore in the swamp and selling it to someone that thinks they've hit the jackpot and all. :D
Gods Army7733 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
YAY! another Coy and Vance fan. there aren't a lot of Coy and Vance stories posted. update soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yes, a car or a girl coud be the thing to get those guys moving.
Acer83 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
YAY! another Coy and Vance fan. I like your story. I hope we find out out whats going on between Coy and Tilly soon. Update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Yay! Another Coy and Vance fan! Great stuff. I love the premise. Hope to see more soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Duke chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Good narration; do hope you continue with the writing. I'm not a fan of the Coy & Vance era, but works well when combined with the original characters. I'm a fan, keep going please!
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Good chapter, but still leaving a lot of questions up on the board. More soon!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Good beginning. Waiting to see more of just who is hiding what.