Reviews for Hear Me Now
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 7 . 5/24
Any chance for a continuation? This is really well written. I liked how you kept them in character. Ivan and Arthur is so cute together.
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
I love how your letting England show his true nature, most fanfics just have him as the uke but in this situation he is kinda both. I also love that this is Russia x England fic, there is not a lot of those. Keep updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
This is such a good story :D
theSardonyx chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Why did you have to end here.? And why is it that every good story is left unfinished? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any good completed stories, just that there are a lot that are unfinished. It's getting tiring, really.

Write on.!
Yuna
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
This is nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
will there be more
SilberFrost chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Oh. My. Holy Roman Empire! This was amazing! This is- perfect! Please, please continue this! This would be a terrible waste of talent if you don't!
I love how England is still powerful in this, and how he doesn't go all empire on you, but gets the power and attitude. I was planning on making a relapse pirate England story, but after reading this... Is it okay if I use a small bit of this?
The part I would like to use is how England is strong, and still having a small attitude, and being Russia's friend. I planned on writing just them as friends, but after reading this, England's attitude just tempted me to experiment with it. If I can, please PM me as soon as possible. Thank you, and please, please update this!
Mitsyoko chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Randomstrike chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
BEST Russia Uk fic in all of Fanfiction.
u gotta continue this man! Quite ur trollin n update :D
allaloneintheworld12 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
i love this story please update i need to know what happens :)
xChrononautx chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
just...more...write more...i love this!
xChrononautx chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
:O :O why was that chapter not longer! good god I loved that!
xChrononautx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
mmmm, loved this chapter X)
xChrononautx chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i am rather intrigued by this story!

but i have a BIG issue with this line:
He was ready to admit that he was scared of the other nation, who wasn't, but that didn't mean he was afraid of the nation

Afraid and scared are the same thing so that sentence is pointless and contradicting.
sorry, but i had to say something!
lucyneko-chan chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
this story has made my day :D

I love the fact that Russia England and Canada are all friends I think its really cute Da? J

I'm dying for the next chapter
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »