Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 1/9
Her, this was all kinds of win. Payback is a dish best served when they think you firgot
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Is it wrong that my favorite part of this story is your conversation with Jareth in the end? Beside Jareth and Toby trade sister of course XD. Make me wonder, which one of your story is the closest to your Jareth version of his *real* story?
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Delightful. I love your little colloquys with your Boss as much as the stories themselves...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOLZ! yeah I bet! you better write something romantic soon...
LetoSai chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You are my sunshine! A healthy dose of Labyrinth fics is exactly what i needed and i knew exactly where to come. I loved this one. There was some serious poetic justice here, and i've got to say, a idea of Jareth kicking back and reading these stories is just as entertaining. He's a romantic. XD I think i'll be spending a large part of my day browsing your profile. _
ChocoBerryMuffinxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
press_ Heres the link to Jim Henson & companys labyrinth 25th aniversary ..'things'

Just wanted to share it :)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I second the king's request/demand. Another story would be excellent. I've missed them.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
loved this! yeah, that's henson company for ya, Scribe. And hi, Jareth! is it twisted of me to actually want to read the proposed incest story..? im strange, i know.
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
How original! I loved it!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's been a while since I've read anything of yours, Paisley, and this was like a welcome home gift. I like the twist of Toby marrying Jareth's sister, that's a new one for us! *grins* Ever fated to return to each other, everyone getting their revenge but it all working out...somehow.

And browsing through, I'm now busy rereading another of your fics, so it's back to reading! Blessings to you, and I hope to have some new chapters from you to keep me occupied during the fall months when I'll be studying in London. )
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I thought this was a lovely tale. The way he waltzes her away is romantic, even if she won't be too happy when she realizes the situation with her brother...
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ouch.

Yes, scribe. Write something romantic.
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That really was wonderful! HA HA Toby and Jareth traded sisters. That's just too funny. And Toby got to exact revenge in a way. Good times and all that. happy 25th indeed.

I just want to know what Karen was all upset about. Not that it really matters, I'm just in a 'despise-the-stepmother mode' and I want to see the Goblin King put her in her place. ;)

Ah well. Another awesome story by you and I hope to see more.

CHEERS!

Jeni
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
So what does he know. I liked it. Toby got even in the end and the king his Queen.
Nitingale chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great story. But I have to agree with Jareth, Please write a romantic one, with no tricks or trickery or anything too terrible. I really miss those types of stories :(