Reviews for Educate Me
dex982 chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
I live this sorry I think I would like one more to see the aftermath. Or a updated Verizon where they become the teacher.
Lief chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Darn no cave scene
ren chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
this really does frame the whole slut-shaming regime? guy fucks teacher - boys will be boys. girl fucks teacher, OMG SLUT LOL U SUCK!
it probably wasnt intentional, and you also have it in your description, about double standards so
dont want to go into a feminist rant bc its early in the morning
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Story of my fucking life right there
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Loved it ! The strory was awesome...
rosebuds chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
i honestly believe you need to make sequel to this story! i always reread thus story and it just makes me want mire
Ren chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Lol so I'm reading my reviews and I got so emotionally distressed so I'm sorry.
Ren chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Ok. I apologize for my last review. Could you write a sequel on Leah's life after this like she dates embry or something
Ren chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
YOU KNOW WHAT NO I CAN'T HANDLE THIS YOU DON'T WRITE A BLACKWATER AND THEY BREAK UP OK THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY ENDING GODDAMIT I HATE YOU WHY THERE ARE SO MANY FEELS MAN YOU OMG SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME WHY HE ENDS UP WITH A LESBIAN
Ren chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Rose us exactly how I act when my friends are like making out beside me
Ren chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
So is Carlisle a physics teacher or a philosophy teacher? They were different in each chapter.
Ren chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
SURPRISINGLY wanting to see it? You know what, don't talk to me anymore.
purpleVampire22 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Omg that was awesome
stardust.life chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Have to say I absolutely loved Teachers Pet but I couldn't bring myself to read to the end of this story, I wish I could have because I love your writings but I just couldn't get past the cheating. I adored Teachers Pet though so thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Kupon12 chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
I just read this whole story and I have to say, It was completely horrible. The cheating on each other and claiming that they loved each other just ruined whatever type of story you were trying to do here.
I like your type of writing but maybe you should try to be more realistic