Reviews for Duke Lives
Bob's Your Uncle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Failed to capture the 80's b-budget gritty atmosphere of the games. Duke Nukem Forever was a terrible game, and one would be wasting time attempting to turn it into quality writing.
Groovy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegom, and I'm all out of gum.

Funny shit. Been thinking about writing a Dukefick, but his character is just so hollow. But this little peace has given me some Ideas for the comical department. Hail to the king baby!

Duke has been kicken ass sence 96, and despite the horible let down most people call DNF, I think it's a nice throw back to duken it out after school wile eating some pizza baygle bites. Damn, I'm looken good...

I don't know. Duke is just the Duke, and your either with him, or against him. No clearer than that. Yippy Kyae motherfucker. and if your not with that, then Suck my boombstick. rofl

Sorry, been playing Duke 3d Modded all to hell all week, and the one linerss are just to good to pass up. Die you son of a bitch.

Hell, I even got some of them as ring tones,, so when the x calls, it's, "It's down to you and me, you one eyed freak." lmao

Anyways dude. Any self apreciating Duke fan would love this, even though you haven't played the game. You got the theam down right, and Dukes "Don't give a fuck" aditude as well. Nice one.

*Raises Modded BFG which takes the place of the devistator in the DUKE PLUSS mod for the Eduke32 port. "Now this is a force to be recconed with!"*
ZangekiNoYuusha chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was hilarious! I can't wait to buy the game!
AnimeKing0405 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
hail to the king baby. great job loved the one-shot
Rensider chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awesome! Brilliant! Better than the one-shot I wrote! Haha, seriously, that was good, and it was honestly better than mine (Though I'm lazy when it comes to one-shots, if I had tried with mine...). Nice to see a new Duke fan, and Grabbag kicks ass. Give some of it's remixs a try. Also, how did you like the demo?

Great shot Ttobba, you know what you're doing.