Reviews for Hit and Run
caskett fan 7970 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
From the first part where he finally figured out it was Beckett on the motorcycle to the last line, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
He was probably looking for most any excuse to ask her to marry him!

The belly rub seemed to almost get to them!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
That was very, very close to being intimate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Yeah! I bet he is getting the hang of it! He's never been this close to her before!
The-KLF chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
This is so great! Fluffy and cute and hot!
booeygirl89 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This story is excellent. The perfect amount of innuendo and hearfelt comments. You have established great voices for Beckett and Castle. Not to mention I always thought not mentioning the motorcycle more in the show was a missed opportunity.
contrite shadow chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
One: my hands are actually shaking. That's new.

Two: will never be able to look at PB&J the same way again.

Thanks, for sharing.
contrite shadow chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Damnit! I've written Castle's reaction to Beckett on a motorbike, and thought I'd done a pretty good job until I read this. Curse you;-) Thanks, for sharing.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good chapter
Imhereforthestory chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I could see them in this, and didn't think Kate was too OOC at all. Of course, she could have said yes and stopped his heart completely :D
Imhereforthestory chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
This was Laugh. Out. Loud. Funny! I was just minding my own business, and theirs, chuckling away and having a good time when I hit the Newton's law section...

You wrote it perfectly, as always. I thought it was great that he turned the tables on her, pushed his power a little, and then next thing you know, she's back on top. :D
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is such fun and so great! Love the reference at the end!
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I am reading through all of your stories right now and I just can say that they get even more lovely as I move upwards. You're awesome! I love all of them so far. :-)

But Fluff and Warm and Fuzzy are my favourites! 3 Too cute!
Cora Clavia chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
WHY DID THEY NOT STAY THERE EATING BROWNIES AND HAVING SEX FOREVER. WHY.

This was so good. So funny.
Mathiilde3 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Oh my goddness, most awesome story ever! All of that crazy amazing innuendo had me curling my toes in joy. This was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. Splendidly done!

Mathilde