Reviews for Hit and Run
Crystalline Green chapter 4 . 11/15
Everything I miss about Castle and Beckett in four beautifully crafted chapters. The teasing and genuine pleasure of their conmanionship; somewhat spikey at times but always tipped with affection and joy.
Thank you for this glimpse into their past, which fits so perfectly into what we know their future would become.
caskett fan 7970 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
From the first part where he finally figured out it was Beckett on the motorcycle to the last line, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
He was probably looking for most any excuse to ask her to marry him!

The belly rub seemed to almost get to them!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
That was very, very close to being intimate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Yeah! I bet he is getting the hang of it! He's never been this close to her before!
The-KLF chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
This is so great! Fluffy and cute and hot!
booeygirl89 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This story is excellent. The perfect amount of innuendo and hearfelt comments. You have established great voices for Beckett and Castle. Not to mention I always thought not mentioning the motorcycle more in the show was a missed opportunity.
contrite shadow chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
One: my hands are actually shaking. That's new.

Two: will never be able to look at PB&J the same way again.

Thanks, for sharing.
contrite shadow chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Damnit! I've written Castle's reaction to Beckett on a motorbike, and thought I'd done a pretty good job until I read this. Curse you;-) Thanks, for sharing.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good chapter
Imhereforthestory chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I could see them in this, and didn't think Kate was too OOC at all. Of course, she could have said yes and stopped his heart completely :D
Imhereforthestory chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
This was Laugh. Out. Loud. Funny! I was just minding my own business, and theirs, chuckling away and having a good time when I hit the Newton's law section...

You wrote it perfectly, as always. I thought it was great that he turned the tables on her, pushed his power a little, and then next thing you know, she's back on top. :D
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is such fun and so great! Love the reference at the end!
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I am reading through all of your stories right now and I just can say that they get even more lovely as I move upwards. You're awesome! I love all of them so far. :-)

But Fluff and Warm and Fuzzy are my favourites! 3 Too cute!
Cora Clavia chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
WHY DID THEY NOT STAY THERE EATING BROWNIES AND HAVING SEX FOREVER. WHY.

This was so good. So funny.