Reviews for Realisation
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very good writing style. Loved the end.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is a truly awesome story with insightful character handling and wonderful pacing. Impossible not to get caught up in the weaving, and you did it without any dialog at all. I admire your style. _

The most amusing statement was the sentence that ended on 'compute' - it may not have been meant to be, but still I find myself smiling just thinking about it. You really have a gift with words, so I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.
BerLina chapter 1 . 8/9/2011

I just wanted to tell you that I really liked this little story. Your style is magnificent, the way you align your words and create subtle, delicate pictures really caught me off guard and surprised me, in an entirely positive way. You have done a fantastic job, and although I felt as if the last couple of paragraphs were a little bit rushed, this was still a great story.

Thank you very much for writing it. I hope you'll continue to fabricate these little gems. :)

DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yes! This is the best "read" on Kate that has been written to date. Fantastic lines:

"Everytime she looked at him there was something new and painful to see." We could all see it, why couldn't she.

"..bleeding out in front of her" That line sums it up so well!

"...dying by inches." Perfect!

"She took everything...but only offered crumbs in return." So true!

"...carefully measures pieces of herself" Your prose is so spot on!
lacy curtains chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Really wonderful. It made me cry. I've been feeling Rick 'bleeding out' for the last few episodes of the season. Losing some of his spark. You described everything very movingly.

At some point in time, I'm going to start rooting for him to put some distance between them for self-preservation.

But in your story, Beckett finally gets it. SO that's okay.

Thanks for writing!
xfcastle chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
omg! Loved this! I totally agree with your thinking that Castle would sacrifice his own happiness for her! And unfortunately I could also see Beckett being totally oblivious to his pain...

Thanks for ending it in a good way and Thanks for a great fic!:)
uwprincess chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was good. I understand the beckett in denial plot because she seems to push stuff down so far. I liked how when he smiled at Alexis, she picked up on the change andI loved the part about her ring catching the light and her realizing his feelings. Of course I am glad she took it off! Thanks for sharing!
Castlelover4545 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

I really liked that!

It was very beautiful. When it came to the point of the flash from the ring and her realisation it almost had me crying, and that doesnt happen very often!

thanks for posting it