Reviews for Envy's christmas
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Lol, yup I'm totally questioning Envy's gender in this. xD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
love the story. so cant wait for the next one.
Saiyanpelt chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I feel like this chapter's ending calls for some music! *Magnet by Luka and Miku begins playing*
I love this chapter.
No-One-Important666 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
i knew that was going to happen! iknewitiknewitiknewitiknewit iknewit!XD
ShadowandSilverluv21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I LOVE! You're an amazing writerr :33333
servant of matryoshka chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Yay! Finally, some edvy action going on! So, what'll the sequel be called?
servant of matryoshka chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
awwww... why'd ed stop envy?
PeteyPiranha chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Oh, awkward. So, so very awkward. Please don't make this so terrible that more angst pops up, I don't think I could suffer through it!
Awesome Shadows chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Please make a happy ending however if you have the time both endings would be wonderful.
PeteyPiranha chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
How about Envy steals Rose's baby, kidnaps the Elric twins, and hides them (and the baby) in Dante's mansion! Without her knowledge, of course. The other Sin's could protect them, help with the baby, and whatever else you can think of.

So, cookie?

UpdatesLove
Ooyuki-chan chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
that was a greatchappy Evil envy how can you leave the shrimp like that! you should make two endings! that would be great! above all what you can do is make the next chappy in middle of both where rose returns for ed oh and a few months pass and questions his and envys relationship so rose comes out asking again and since ed had liked her originaly hes thinking about but envy overhears and gets jelouse,ed ignores him cuz he pissed of at him but envy goes against it and etc.
Ooyuki-chan chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
omg XD i love this chapter! With ed giving al the wrong talk and all XD
lilsis1232 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I want a happy ending please! I love the fic!
servant of matryoshka chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING!

AND A SEQUEL!
BloodToBurn chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Happy ending! Happy ending!