Reviews for Unrequited
R Junkie chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
I've been trying to find Hanakimi fics for a long time now and am delighted that I found this! Thank you for writing the characters so wonderfully. Nakatsu's love is portrayed in its purest, most naive form. Akiha's was amusing and a little dopey as usual in the face of Umeda's refusal, but Nanba's bittersweet reminiscing was my favorite.

I wish you had written one for Sano and Mizuki before their confession!
Stargazer1 chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Kiya! that was such a sweet story... Poor Nakatsu... I feel so sorry for him... I've read quite a bit of this manga and I just feel so sorry for him! And Akiha... poor guys -hugs the three guys- i love you guys.. especially you nakatsuu..
Satan tra la la chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
I'm sorry, but you so rock! I love this manga! It's so freakin' great. I'm so happy someone did one about it! It was really pretty good. I liked it! Hope you do some more!

Peace and Love ,V

Atlantis Forester chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
I really LOVE this fic. It's just so sad... *sniff* Nakajo had BETTER find a way to make them happy again.

Atlantis Forester chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
*sob* OH! SO SAD!I LOVED it!

MmeFleiss chapter 4 . 1/9/2003
I love 'em all! Though I have to admit that the Nanba one is my favorite. I thought that was the easiest one to relate too (though the part where Nakatsu kept saying Mizuki's name was good, too. Kinda reminded me of grade school love; so cute!).
Flittery H chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
awwwww! that's really very sweet my hannii. i like it muchly. i was just looking through your stuff for HP fics, when i came across this and realized i still hadn't read it! so now i have, and it's really really good! keep up the good work mon amie! mwah!
Nuriko Schezar chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
HanaKimi's great fun! This is the first HanaKimi fic I've found, and for that I'm glad! It was beautiful! I'd like to read more from you.
Antigone2 chapter 4 . 5/18/2002
I like, I like! HanaKimi fics are hard to come by, so I'm especially glad for good ones like yours. _ The one little thing that bothers me is Nakatsu's part. It was very well written, but I think maybe the pronoun should be "he"? ; Just because even though it's not first person, it is through his eyes. Anyway, little nitpicky things aside, this is a beautiful piece! And I'm excited now that I see you write Harry Potter fiction also! I shall have to go read that now.
hopelessromanticshoujofreak chapter 3 . 5/2/2002
;_; i thought all of their pov were well writen; you capture their feelings extremely well *sniffles*

*huggles all unrequited bishies*

hope to read more Hanakimi fics from you O

thanks for writing them *huggles authoress*
Lins chapter 2 . 4/10/2002