Reviews for Not the Needle, Nor the Thread
sci-figirly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love this story... "And just like that, Helen stops being his eccentric neighbor and goes back to being the center of his world." - gets me every time. 3
ShellyLove chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I adore Into The Blue as an episode.

but this, is just so what should have happened.

I love this, how stolen it is because they know they mean more to each other than bickering neighbors.

Just a gorgeous fic, :)
MajorSam chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Woooooooah maaaan... Loved it! Wow! Weird, angsty, kind of dark, super hot... Man that was a good episode...!

MSam
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is by far one of the best Out of The Blue fics that I've read. It was angsty and so amazingly true to character. I love how you showed Will and Helen connecting in a way that the ep didn't. Thank you for this!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Sigh. Love it. Can I hire you? Just to write me stories all the time? They're all... So. Freaking. Good.

My husband is butting in to say we really can't afford to retain my own personal fanfic writer. ;) But it's the thought that counts.
theoneandonlyCatseye chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thank you so much for posting this! I was going bonkers without my Helen and Will fix and you saved me! Out of the Blue was such a perfect opportunity for something like this to happen. I really liked how you set this up. Absolutely loved it!
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I always love myself a good Helen/Will story (why am I the only one who ships them?) and this one was awesome. Angsty with it's fair share of "romance" and of course drama. Always a plus when at the end of the story Helen and Will are still/have the option of being together. Great job! And I hope to be reading more Helen/Will out of you.
lastrequest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Love it! :)
frostbluete chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A wonderful story! I enjoyed every sentence :)