Reviews for Priam
elise chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Very good, amazing and awesome stuff! :)
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I was just rereading this cause I love your Abyss fics! Also I will say when you eventually move away from Evangelion fics (which are also awesome) I would love to read an Ar Tonelico/Abyss crossover XD
brica chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Boo. Why'd you say this story was complete in status, when your "last" AN says that you're only about halfway through? Did you discontinue this, or something? I'd really have liked to see where this would've gone, just so you know.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
-stares at hog tied Sync-

brilliant! _

go Arietta! you rock girl!

wait... you turned Van chibi? seriously?

-stares bug eyed at the floor where he is-

I can almost picture a small Van... he would be cute wouldn't he ;

-falls over laughing-

this is just a massive chapter of jokes and jabs at other expenses isn't it? I like it!

wing-scritchies sound nice _

Mizu Hoseki chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
-falls over cackling-

oh sweet mercy, i am so glad I saved reading this for tonight since I needed a good laugh!

-gives Asch a cookie and a pat on the head-

great job ripping the arm off Van and crushing those skulls _

-giggles and snorts some at Jade-

you are so screwed, cause not only is your sister there with a bunch of troops, I'm betting the 'happy voice' is Dist _

his sister is so gonna beat the crap out of him and then marry him to Dist on the spot isn't she?

-falls over giggling some more-

Jade torture is one of my favorite things _

I do so can't wait for the next chapter _

Mizu Hoseki chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
oh! so this Jade has the ability to use the seventh fonon? interesting, and how did the insane lunatic that is Dist manage to pull that off? and how is it that Jade never notice in the first place?

Yeah Van's thoughts are right, I'm pretty sure I know where Natalia would aim those arrows as well!

can't wait to see how you write the next chapter, surprises are nice... well as long as they aren't 90 tornados dropping down in your home state...

DAve and Bob chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
You always get inside the characters heads so well, I'm impressed as always
DAve and Bob chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
This was a really good chapter, filled with a lot of details
Mizu Hoseki chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
the destruction, and yet I'm laughing my ass off at the humor you managed to sneak into just about the entire thing!

I mean Natalia wanting to swear like a sailor, Guy incidentally doing it for her, Asch already more then capable of doing it, but unconscious and thus unable, sweet little Luke wanting to imitate Asch real bad, Tear of all people holding a sword o_. and best of all Jade with a broken hand... love how you took all those old man jokes and put them to use in this

Guy marrying Tear, yeah they'd be a cute couple if they could get Guy over the dang phobia...

damn, now I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you get it written and posted soonish... but no rush!

-wanders of giggling like crazy-
Mizu Hoseki chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
oh snap!

-stares at the end of the chapter-

well the shit just hit the fan...

and poor baby Luke can't help Asch stop what's gonna happen

-death glares Van-

Anise and Arietta really need to get Sync away from that man!

how can he think he's worthless/useless whatever you wanna say when he can kick butt so well in the game?

Van is an ass plain and simple!

how are they all gonna get out of this mess alive?

oh I do hope the next chapter comes out soonish... the suspense is killing me T_T

J Liew chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
My mum's naggin'. Need to get off my lappy. Gotta make this short.

Nice chap. Good job. Awesome work.

Update soon. K. Bye. ]
J Liew chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
Mizu Hoseki chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
-gasps for breath-

-breaks down into a giggling fit again-

my goodness this was an entertaining chapter

-lightly raps Asch on the head-

if your gonna get Guy knighted, you should make him Luke's knight instead _

well thats what I think anyway

-starts another giggling fit-

Natalia, Asch and Guy as Luke's parents is just adorable! lil Luke has a mommy and two daddys _

course Jade makes for the perfect deranged uncle figure _

yeah the day Dist cheats on Jade with a woman or even another man, he's deader then week old roadkill

I really hope you put the wedding into the story itself somehow, or like you did with the Cheagle woods have it happen between chapters _

gotta love Doc Jade's methods of curing phobias and such XD

poor Asch and Guy...

slowly but surely the story is moving along, I can't wait to see what happens next, as usual.

-twacks Jade upside the head with a foam bat-

seriously man, Luke is still a baby! good thing Ion wasn't there and obviously Anise and Arietta, otherwise that man would be toast for talking like that in front of baby Ion!

-hums thoughtfully-

which one of Natalia's fathers does Asch have permission to kill, Ingobert or Largo?

Mizu Hoseki chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
-nearly passes out laughing at the antics of the trio in the bathroom-

they are just soo cute!

Arietta and Anise are technically about the same physical age as Ion, 14 or so... well if Ion had actually lived that long...

and they're his mommas _

-snorts loudly at the note at the bottom fo the chapter-

oh thats just priceless. wonder what would happen if they managed to get Sync away from Van and find Florian...

-drifts off for a few moments before laughing again-

I can see it now! Matching outfits! XD

okay, you gotta do it now! I don't care how, but you gotta catch Sync and place him under the tender love and care of Arietta and Anise! you just gotta!

-nods head sagely-

if he had had a better care taker then Sync might have actually turned out a whole lot better then he did and Ion wouldn't have lost his brother and if Anise's parent's weren't such morons about money, then Anise wouldn't have been working for Mohs and baby Ion wouldn't have died reading the planet score in the game and Florian would have had 2 slightly older big brothers to play with and help Anise take care of him _

-blushes and goes dreamy eyed at the happy family picture in her mind-

yeah Van should be shot and burned to a crisp...

O_O oh wow, I wrote a lot on just that bit...

-high fives Nephry-

I totally agree with her, the score is setting up the planet to die as gently(?) as possible... or something like that, gradual decline in the population is a decent way to go about it, I guess

-drifts off in thought about Jade in his uniform-

yeah now that I think about it, he's really sexy in the outfit _

I think the only other costume of his that I like is his battle master one, and thats just cause it's cool _

I really need to get they're Abyssman outfits... and then get into a ton of fights with everyone to hear all the little skits revolving around it

and most defiantly when i get my hands on Asch _ those'll be awesome!

-muses on Nephry's cloths-

but I like her outfit in the game, it makes her look pretty awesome if you ask me _

I like that bit about Peony though, an exotic flower, thats pretty nice _

-snorts and giggles-

when you gonna have them catch Jade and marry him to Dist? cause that would be totally awesome! and completely hilarious cause Jade would be stuck with Dist _

speaking of... where is that loon?

damn i can't wait to see how you progress this story even more _ it'll be a hoot!

-does a happy dance-

I'm getting Tales of Graces in 2 weeks! I can't wait, i've always wanted to play another Tales game!

-death glares Namco-

hurry up and translate the PS3 version of Vesperia already I wanna play Flynn!

sorry ;

see you next chapter!

A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
...ugh, I do not need my mind stuck deeper in the gutter. Damn it, Jade!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »