Reviews for Priam
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Uh the tower of rem isn't in the outer-lands it is in the qilpoth.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
I love this fic but this is one of my fav chapters because it is just so Jade. Jade being Jade is nothing short of awesome.
elise chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Very good, amazing and awesome stuff! :)
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I was just rereading this cause I love your Abyss fics! Also I will say when you eventually move away from Evangelion fics (which are also awesome) I would love to read an Ar Tonelico/Abyss crossover XD
brica chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Boo. Why'd you say this story was complete in status, when your "last" AN says that you're only about halfway through? Did you discontinue this, or something? I'd really have liked to see where this would've gone, just so you know.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
-stares at hog tied Sync-

brilliant! _

go Arietta! you rock girl!

-stares-

wait... you turned Van chibi? seriously?

-stares bug eyed at the floor where he is-

I can almost picture a small Van... he would be cute wouldn't he ;

-falls over laughing-

this is just a massive chapter of jokes and jabs at other expenses isn't it? I like it!

wing-scritchies sound nice _

Mizu
Mizu Hoseki chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
-falls over cackling-

oh sweet mercy, i am so glad I saved reading this for tonight since I needed a good laugh!

-gives Asch a cookie and a pat on the head-

great job ripping the arm off Van and crushing those skulls _

-giggles and snorts some at Jade-

you are so screwed, cause not only is your sister there with a bunch of troops, I'm betting the 'happy voice' is Dist _

his sister is so gonna beat the crap out of him and then marry him to Dist on the spot isn't she?

-falls over giggling some more-

Jade torture is one of my favorite things _

I do so can't wait for the next chapter _

Mizu
Mizu Hoseki chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
oh! so this Jade has the ability to use the seventh fonon? interesting, and how did the insane lunatic that is Dist manage to pull that off? and how is it that Jade never notice in the first place?

huh? ASCH IS GROWING FEATHERS?

-stares-

Yeah Van's thoughts are right, I'm pretty sure I know where Natalia would aim those arrows as well!

can't wait to see how you write the next chapter, surprises are nice... well as long as they aren't 90 tornados dropping down in your home state...

DAve and Bob chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
You always get inside the characters heads so well, I'm impressed as always
DAve and Bob chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
This was a really good chapter, filled with a lot of details
Mizu Hoseki chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
the destruction, and yet I'm laughing my ass off at the humor you managed to sneak into just about the entire thing!

I mean Natalia wanting to swear like a sailor, Guy incidentally doing it for her, Asch already more then capable of doing it, but unconscious and thus unable, sweet little Luke wanting to imitate Asch real bad, Tear of all people holding a sword o_. and best of all Jade with a broken hand... love how you took all those old man jokes and put them to use in this

Guy marrying Tear, yeah they'd be a cute couple if they could get Guy over the dang phobia...

damn, now I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you get it written and posted soonish... but no rush!

~Mizu

-wanders of giggling like crazy-
Mizu Hoseki chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
oh snap!

-stares at the end of the chapter-

well the shit just hit the fan...

and poor baby Luke can't help Asch stop what's gonna happen

-death glares Van-

Anise and Arietta really need to get Sync away from that man!

how can he think he's worthless/useless whatever you wanna say when he can kick butt so well in the game?

-headdesks-

Van is an ass plain and simple!

how are they all gonna get out of this mess alive?

oh I do hope the next chapter comes out soonish... the suspense is killing me T_T

J Liew chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
My mum's naggin'. Need to get off my lappy. Gotta make this short.

Nice chap. Good job. Awesome work.

Update soon. K. Bye. ]
J Liew chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
MORE! 8DDD
Mizu Hoseki chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
-gasps for breath-

...mercy...

-breaks down into a giggling fit again-

my goodness this was an entertaining chapter

-lightly raps Asch on the head-

if your gonna get Guy knighted, you should make him Luke's knight instead _

-shruggs-

well thats what I think anyway

-starts another giggling fit-

Natalia, Asch and Guy as Luke's parents is just adorable! lil Luke has a mommy and two daddys _

course Jade makes for the perfect deranged uncle figure _

-snorts-

yeah the day Dist cheats on Jade with a woman or even another man, he's deader then week old roadkill

I really hope you put the wedding into the story itself somehow, or like you did with the Cheagle woods have it happen between chapters _

gotta love Doc Jade's methods of curing phobias and such XD

poor Asch and Guy...

slowly but surely the story is moving along, I can't wait to see what happens next, as usual.

-twacks Jade upside the head with a foam bat-

seriously man, Luke is still a baby! good thing Ion wasn't there and obviously Anise and Arietta, otherwise that man would be toast for talking like that in front of baby Ion!

-hums thoughtfully-

which one of Natalia's fathers does Asch have permission to kill, Ingobert or Largo?

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »