Reviews for Anchor and Hold
Talktidy chapter 1 . 4/4
Hi,

What a gorgeous little gem this is. I enjoyed it very much. Good style and prose. Decent plot, too.

Tidy
Great story!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 1/9
This was brilliant! I really liked it.
teresahr49 chapter 1 . 1/1
First time?! Well, that was terrific! Please do write some more - very soon!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow, for your first time writing an NCIS fic, this sure was good ) I love the way you portrayed the characters and I think the plot/research seemed very realistic. thanks for writing!
Scat210 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great story, very enjoyable.
soccermom72 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome story...love the whump of Tony...I hope you write more NCIS!
Belker chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG I loved this! It was fabulous in its outlining and the angst and action and Helen's and Gibbs' gruff display of worry were just just wonderful! Great job! Thanks :)

/Belker
murraysmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
loved your story thank you Merry Christmas
Obligatory Abandoned Warehouse chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
A very enjoyable fic. This was just recced to me. And since I've read your CSI and SGA stuff, it didn't take much convincing. I will say it's a huge shame that this is all you've written for NCIS. Oh the possibilities with a writer like you! I weep for what could be.
R. Paper chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I thought this was excellent! I thought your characterizations were very good and true to the show. It's always great to read a story where you can say 'yeah, I could see this happening.' I thought you did a good job with your medical scenes, drugs and terminology, however I do believe that with an incentive spirometer you actually breathe in. It's all about lung expansion and a controlled inhale is going to do a lot more for the pt than an exhale.

Anyway, great story. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Not bad. Good fic. Plot. Story line. Very entertaining. Will add it to my favorites. Off to read more Gibbs/Tony fics. Whether they be father/son relation or slash.
Tonyaddict chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Really enjoyed the story. Major Tony hurt and great team support. I think I'll have to go check out the rest of your stories. Nicely done.
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great story! :)

Loved your portrayal of Gibbs and Ziva.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I have read your other stories and loved them. This one was great! Love Tony and Gibbs.. their dynamics and of course Tony getting whumped along the way.

Thank you.