Reviews for Fred Luo's Piece of Heaven
metal-mako-dragon chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
I can see that it was a rather long time ago you wrote this fic and it's a shame I only got into Outlaw Star a little while ago or I would have been all over this fic like a starving woman and wouldn't have let you not finish! Oh I just love Fred and Gene, and this fic is just my type of grade A angst. I love Fred, especially your Fred, and your Gene (stragely enough I think I know someone that speaks just like him too).

If you ever feel the need to pick this story back up I will make an inordinatley lage fuss out of it (I might even write a song and sing it in your name).

Absolutely love this fic, even if I have to mope about its uncompleted status, and you are awesome. Just thought I'd let you know!

Maiko
Katbites chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
Ah! Come on you gotta write some more! The drama! The angst! It's brilliant. I love the way you write Gene and Fred. And so I grovel at your feet in the hopes that you'll write more.
Oh la la chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
oh god...i hope you'll update one day soon. this is the best outlaw star story out there. please don't just leave it undone like this. it's killing me. seriously.
Dahlia's Note chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
UPDATE! Dont think I'll let you forget about this story! Its good! Update!
I chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
LIKED THIS ONE ARE YOU GONNA FINISH IT?
R chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ITS A GREAT STOARY SO PLEASE PLAEASE UPDATE
mink chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
more please
Dr. SilverRose chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Well, darling, as I'm sure you know, it's so *hard* to find good Outlaw Star fics.

Brava on yours, though, you've done an *excellent* job! I love the way you portray the characters so realistically. I also love the way you handle events...choosing angst over sap.

One point, though...do you really think that they should curse, *that* much...all right, I can understand why they would be a little cussy in Chapter 6, especially...but, geez!

Well, all in all, your story gets a 9.5 out of 10. Do keep writing, okay? _

Sincerely,

Dr. SilverRose
Saiyajin Peach 18 chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
Hello. Sorry for not signing in... Too lazy. Hmm... I wonder if you're even going to see this reveiw? It seems you haven't updated this fic in nearly a year. (Wow!) I just happened upon in my search for GeneXFred fics. And I must say, it's rather fantastic. I do wish you'd continue/finish it. I'm a strong believer in dialogue. I think it makes (or breaks) a story. And the dialogue in this fic is amazing. There's ALMOST no need fo any other text. So, anyway, on a whole, this fic's one of my faves. (I'm even going to put it on me favorites list.) So... Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top... Continue it! _ Thanks! Ama*
chi chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
u still hvent updated
Icy Flame chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
Interesting, things took a drastic turn from a few chapters ago, didn't they. Hmm Anyways I like your story and hope you continue to update it. This is an interesting idea and I look forward to seeing where you'll take it. Poor Fred, I feel so bad for him. I always liked his character and felt bad for him whenever Gene was an ass. *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
nettesethdrix chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
ohh, i so want to know what would happen next to fred and gene. i do hope this have a happy ending! hey, it's been so long already, update soon! i really like how you wrote fred's character here, unlike what gene and the other's may think fred luo is no push over! i do wish gene would try to win fred's heart in the end. and after they have an happy ending, write an epilogue where the story would show how fred settled himself on the like of our outlaw gene starwind! please please please update soon? mou...
STar chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
This was really deep...I dunno why, but I got that little vibe thing. It was just so like...a life or sumthin...I dunno, I've read about 4-6 really deep fics...or sumthin I think, I can't really place it. I did enjoy your story...you truly brought them to life...hurrah...actually, I really think this story doesn't need to continue, it's great as is
Senko chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
*yawns* since its 5 am here, i'll say this short sweet and to the point. CONTINUE I LIKE IT
PC chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wonderful. Horrific, but wonderful. I adore your portrayal of the characters - although I can't say how IC or OOC they are, since I've never seen Outlaw Star. Just following a link, baby.

I know it's been a long time since you've updated, and you may never finish it, but I'd certainly come running if you did. However, what you already have seems completed in and of itself, and maybe anything else would be too much. I couldn't say.

Either way, I hope you keep up the lovely work and carry on writing. I'd keep tabs on you.

On an extra note... I was just looking at your reviews, and I'm stunned by the quantity of negative ones without any decent backing excuse. People have far too much sap in their diet; they don't know realism from CLAMP.

Frankly, this is one of the most realistic fics I've read for anime, and that's a pretty pleasant rarity. I approve.