Reviews for Unexpected Love
Iloveit chapter 2 . 6/10
Idc I love it
kuraitja chapter 17 . 4/5
you changed POV in the middle, it is a little confusing.
kuraitja chapter 9 . 4/5
I love how insane you are making Edward. I never liked the canon pairing of Bella/Edward.
Winter0800 chapter 9 . 1/10
Poor thing. Dont worry. If I had a story my friends would annoy the hell out of ne to
Winter0800 chapter 8 . 1/10
"I just might have to. Anyway I should probably get going before I'm late. I'll see you at lunch, Tori?" Bella says as she quickly pulls me into a hug and gently kisses my cheek. WHO THE FUCK IS TORI? IS THIS DIVERGENT?
Winter0800 chapter 7 . 1/10
Watch Victoria forget to lock the window then Edward comes in...
Winter0800 chapter 1 . 1/8
You have a lot of stories!
A True Fan chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
Dear Ciarra,

I looked at your profile and learned your name I'm proud of myself for that. I've been a fan since you first started writing. When you took time off for awhile I lost track of you, but I'm so happy I found you again. Your writing has improved so much. I'm sorry if some words don't make sense. I'm doing this on my phone and autocorrect loves to hate me. Also English is technically my second language so my grammar isn't the best.

This story has made me angry, happy, and laugh all in the same chapter. I love how you didn't feel the need to force a sex scene to tie the story together. It was beautiful and felt like a true romance story. Don't you dare ever let anybody bring you down because your stories always make me smile and help brighten my day. I'm not really one to leave reviews, but I'm friends with one of the fans your message and they told me you were considering quitting fanfiction. Please don't! You're so talented and bring a smile to my face with every chapter you post. You have true talent and I'll fight anybody who says otherwise.

Sincerely,
A True Fan
india-guest chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
Awesome love this story
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 25 . 7/4/2017
Thanks for finishing this wonderful story. I have been with you since the beginning of this amazing story. Looking forward to the next adventure with you.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Thank you for this wonderful tale! It's one of my favorites. Thank you for posting it.
mhm747 chapter 25 . 7/4/2017
Great story!
merniizztat chapter 25 . 7/3/2017
Gran historia, pero en que momento bella se convirtió en vampiro?
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. It completely follows Your Trash is My Mate in skill, romance, drama, and overall awesomeness. And you did it perfectly, too. The best stories, in my own opinion, are those that can convey the pure love the two characters feel, without doing a lovemaking scene to show it. This story is an example. I love it from start to finish, and am glad I found it before you finished, so I could follow it in it's making, even if only for a few chapters.

Please hurry with your other stories too though!
annabell39645 chapter 25 . 7/2/2017